The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Nawen sighed. "Listen. I just wanted to help." She did not know what to say to him. Even after so many years she knew very little about him and when he asked what should he do she said what she would have done in his place. "I don't know what should you do because you never talked much about yourself." The elf said and decided to follow him. She really wanted to go back to The Realms and take Aardorn with her. Maybe there he would find something other to do because her world while it is similar in some ways to Nirn at the same time it's also very different.

"becuase theres nothing to talk about"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess I understand why you don't want to talk about yourself but you can't keep everything inside either." Nawen was really curious about Aardorn's life but she knew that nagging won't really help. She hoped that someday he will trust her enough to tell something about himself but that's entirely up to him.

"I guess I understand why you don't want to talk about yourself but you can't keep everything inside either." Nawen was really curious about Aardorn's life but she knew that nagging won't really help. She hoped that someday he will trust her enough to tell something about himself but that's entirely up to him.

"Thats not a fact, I can if I want to"

"And look how 'great' your life is." She didn't mean to offend Aardorn by this but that's how she simply saw this. "I'm just saying that you shouldn't hide everything about yourself. Not everyone wants to harm you."

"And look how 'great' your life is." She didn't mean to offend Aardorn by this but that's how she simply saw this. "I'm just saying that you shouldn't hide everything about yourself. Not everyone wants to harm you."

"And just what do you mean by that?" Aardorn asked

"I mean that you should start trusting some people. It's not healthy to keep everything inside. Same is for your past. Sometimes it just helps if you have someone who can simply listen to you..." Nawen said and looked at Aardorn. She hoped that he will understand what she wants to say.

"I mean that you should start trusting some people. It's not healthy to keep everything inside. Same is for your past. Sometimes it just helps if you have someone who can simply listen to you..." Nawen said and looked at Aardorn. She hoped that he will understand what she wants to say.

"If you don't trust people, you can't be betrayed, You have to trust someone to be betrayed by them"

"Not everyone are going to betray you. Don't you see what life like this is doing to you?" She couldn't understand how can Aardorn even say something like that. To her his life seemed miserable... she knew what it's like when people betray you and how much it can hurt but not everyone are like that. Some people do remain loyal no matter what.