The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Mirabelle just stood there as she walked away. She turned around to Marcurio " Let's go inside." Mirabelle walked in her house bursting with anger and sat on a chair clenching a fork. "And I thought the empire was supposed to be cosmopolitan.." Said Marcurio

" So did I..."

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not everyone are going to betray you. Don't you see what life like this is doing to you?" She couldn't understand how can Aardorn even say something like that. To her his life seemed miserable... she knew what it's like when people betray you and how much it can hurt but not everyone are like that. Some people do remain loyal no matter what.

"Everyone has their price"

"No they do not." Nawen felt a bit angered and offended by Aardorn's words.

"Yes they do, everyone would betray everyone they know for something, even if they won't admit it, they would, and they will"

" I hope she gives it to the first imperial she see's because maybe they will be a better Empress than I! Of course they would! Maybe I peasant could be given the crown who knows! Who cares!? Selene obviously does!"

" Mirabelle calm down."

" Sorry..." She said still clenching a fork.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Nawen suddenly stopped. "How can you even say that? Do not judge everyone by the actions of few."

"Because it is the truth, if you think of something you want more than anything, then you would sacrifice anything to get it, it's very simple actually, people are naturally greedy, because it helps them to survive in the wild" Aardorn looked at her "You worded that wrong, it should probably be, judge everyone by the actions of most"

"That is not truth." She said. He was impossible to talk to. "So you really are positive that everyone would betray another person no matter if the said person is just a friend or your family member if someone would offer something they always wanted?" Edited by Naktis

"That is not truth." She said. He was impossible to talk to. "So you really are positive that everyone would betray another person no matter if the said person is just a friend or your family member if someone would offer something they always wanted?"

"Yes, except those who already have what they want most"

Selene carried on her walk for several miles, As Mirabelle's home was near the border of Cyrodiil, it did not take long to reach the Imperial city by Carriage. Once in the palace Selene told the current High Chancellor of her abdication, he was reluctant to accept, after all she had brought a golden age upon Tamriel, but after a little convincing he accepted. The Next in line was Selene's young son, who was 11 years old, but as he was too young, a new Election was held for Emperor, however anyone from the Imperial court was unable to enter, due to there familiarity to the regimes.

Selene then left the imperial city, and headed down the road, towards the old fortress of Oldanwor...