The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

" Meridia! I summon you with this!" She left some vampire dust at her pedestal

" Ah, Mirabelle I am pleased to see you, what is it you require?"

" Selene, she's been taunting me recently."

" The answer is simple Mirabelle, kill her."

" Woah! I may be angry with the woman but I don't know if I wan't to see her dead!"

" She is already dead Mirabelle, walking dead. She cannot continue to exist, she is an abomination to all life."

" I...I.."

" Mirabelle, take the Dawnbreaker, and kill her she is already dead, let her soul free."

" But.."

Meridia did not reply and Mirabelle returned to the palace sitting in her seat wondering what to do.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop you? Ha! Take the Empire Coation... i am done with it. Just cause some damage, raise everything to the ground and start afresh... Imperial City white is so annoying. And i am done being in charge. Let me help you... my new powers are very helpful for raising an army." Selene said, stepping back over to her true self, good was just not in her anymore.

"Stop you? Ha! Take the Empire Coation... i am done with it. Just cause some damage, raise everything to the ground and start afresh... Imperial City white is so annoying. And i am done being in charge. Let me help you... my new powers are very helpful for raising an army." Selene said, stepping back over to her true self, good was just not in her anymore.

"You know, thats a great Idea, but I still remember what happened LAST time you helped me" Coation said "Besides, I have an army, I learnt a while back that the dead make useful shock troops, the same with tamed trolls, and that dwemer machines can be used to obliterate resistence, I couldn't get the dragons on my side though, they just kept trying to roast me"

Edited by Brutii

"Yes but last time i was too blinded by my own Selfish ambition.... but i have tasted the power i dreamed of, sat on the throne of an empire, brought it to a golden age.... it is only fitting i return to my roots, end the little charade of good i have been putting on... I will serve you Coation. This time i will follow your orders without seeds of deception.... heh, this could be my last little chapter in my long life, finally returning to evil... Come on... Spectral Ninja are a good asset... and as they are mindless, pretty easy to control." Selene said smiling.

Mirabelle wondered where Selene was, she kept on glancing over at her dark throne in disgust she had come to realise that a vampire empress just wasn't right, she could reign for thousands of years, walking dead. She shuddered at the thought. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Yes but last time i was too blinded by my own Selfish ambition.... but i have tasted the power i dreamed of, sat on the throne of an empire, brought it to a golden age.... it is only fitting i return to my roots, end the little charade of good i have been putting on... I will serve you Coation. This time i will follow your orders without seeds of deception.... heh, this could be my last little chapter in my long life, finally returning to evil... Come on... Spectral Ninja are a good asset... and as they are mindless, pretty easy to control." Selene said smiling.

"I can't trust you anymore" Coation said, bluntly "Now, I advise you stay away from the imperial city, that will be the first place to fall"

"Then don't trust me. Use me.... Please... i don't want to be on the side of good... I beg of you my lord... Please." Selene said bowing. She was tired of being good. "I swear on my undeath that this time i can be trusted.... i am fulfilled now, i don't want the power... i want you to have it..." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Instead of looking at the throne in disgust she pictured it in Mirabelles personal style, she pictured herself sitting on it moving her index thinger back an forth as to say " Come here."

But if Selene were to run in and see Mirabelle on her throne all brightened up she didn't think she would be too happy and just sat amongst the court looking at her wedding ring.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Then don't trust me. Use me.... Please... i don't want to be on the side of good... I beg of you my lord... Please." Selene said bowing. She was tired of being good. "I swear on my undeath that this time i can be trusted.... i am fulfilled now, i don't want the power... i want you to have it..."

"There's no promise you can make that I can trust, so I'll have my eye on you, but I do need assistance in this plot. The first thing we need to do is get back the artifacts, they are vital to the cause, Do you know who may have took them?"

For a moment Nawen said nothing. That was truly horrible but it wasn't his fault... "It's not your fault that those men died. If someone else would have led them to the ruins same thing would have happened." (Me be bad in English. -_-)