The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirabelle was tired of waiting and walked up to a thane of the court. " Do you know where Selenes is?"

" Oh, Selene I'm not sure something to do with the Dawn, she'll be at... Oldanwor..probably."

" Great, now she's ran to the Daedra too." She said returning to her seat resting her head on her hand.

"No, I made the choices, I led them there, I chose the wrong paths, made the wrong decisions." Aardorn said "Then there was the incident at Redstone mine, I underestimated the situation. The miners broke into an abandoned under ground fort, vampires poured out, by the time we got there the miners were dead or dying... or were like them. We planned put the vampires down, then rig the fort with gunpowder and blew it up, but I had underestimated the numbers of the undead, we entered, the vampires were lying in wait, invisible, hidden from view. Arrows, several of the men were down in a few seconds, we turned to face the aggresors, formed a shield wall, then more came from behind, we broke formation, I couldn't adapt in time, many men died that day, I almost did, one of the vampires started to suck me dry, I thank the gods one of the soldiers killed it. We managed to put down the vampires and blow it up, but the cost was great, 40 men dead, 8 wounded. We had enough healing potions to save all who were infected from that dreaded disease."

Coation nodded to Selene "Do you think we can recover them all in 4 days?"

"If we can use violence.... yes." Selene said looking at Coation.

"We can use violence, but it can't be too obvious they were all done by the same people, prehapes disguise them will murders of multiple people as well?"

Mirabelle didn't even join the court for a meal she just sat there, hungry, waiting for Selene she couldn't decide whether to smack her in the face or apologise she started to read some books on healing and undead. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Perhaps... Although only Umbra will require a real fight... the others will just be storming cities." Selene said with a slight smile.

Coation nodded "Good, go and retrieve Mehrunes razor and Umbra, I'll get the ebony blade and locate Azura's star and wabbajack" he said, then left the place to loacte and retreive the ebony blade, Azura's star and wabbajack

OOC: Gosh, does no one need my Dawnbreaker? A weapon that kills undead .;D

Mirabelle read on, the book was very biased about the undead and about vampires, she began to see how bad things could really get with Selene in-charge.

Edited by AnotherAverageName