The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene arrived at Ipsumali, and stood leaning against the wall outside, waiting for Coation to arrive, she was holding Umbra in her hand, it's blade pressed into the ground as she used it like a support.

Coation arrived "Follow me" he said, as he walked through ipsumali, he led round the back of mehrunes dagons statue, and looked at the wall, he said a few words in daedric and it opened, then he entered, led her down a few flights of stairs and through a maze of passages, coming across the occasional living guard, who saulted them, he stated that each passage was connected to nuemorus other passeges and rooms, and eventually they came to a walk way crossing a huge room, there were legions of deactivated dwemer machines,armies of waiting undead and many trolls, he led her across and onto another walk way, they were greeted by the same sort of scene. Several walkways later they came to a giant door, it was very similar to a dragon puzzle door "Two things are behind this door, remember I said I didn't manage to get any dragons to help me?"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We fought Selene many times before and most of the time she was the one who was winning the fights. She is too powerful..." Nawen said and looked back at Aardorn.

"Thats where your wrong, the answer was staring me in the face all the time! Me and Kolran are swordsman and archers first, we don't have much skill in magic other than some healing spells and alchemy, but we used to have trouble with powerful casters, so we came up with a way of defeating them, we used to put a potent silence poisen on our arrows and shot them first, once there magic was gone we had an advantage and could defeat them, after powerful mages started to become less common, we no longer needed to do it, because none of the wizards had strong enough magic, Coation began to use his magic less and began to use his mind to manipulate people rather than out right attack us, and no one else we would need to weaken were against us. If I can remember the method to make said poisen, I could stop her magic, or weaken it at the least" Aardorn said, looking rather proud of himself "of course, she's a good person and I'm evil for even thinking that she will betray us blah blah blah"

"I lied" he knocked on the door loudly, and a deep rumbling voice came from within

"Name yourself"

"Coation"

"Coation..." the voice said then there was a loud click from inside and the door opened, and large dragon was there, he had a giant chambre of his own here, and the scenery changed from alyied to dragonish. The dragon looked at Selene "Who are you?"

OOC: I don't know what I would call the type of scenary the tombs use in skyrim :facepalm:

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled at the sight of the great beast. "I am Selene." She said in a respectful tone.

"I assume you are not lunch?"

Aardorn looked at Nawen "I thought she did! It's not my fault I didn't know the details"

Edited by Brutii

She started to hire new court members. Mirabelle and some remaining servants cleaned up the mess and Mirabelle added her own touch to the place changing the throne to her style. " Thank-you, you are dismissed, rest." She said to the servants.

And they all walked off and Mirabelle sat in considerably more comfortable throne.