The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene smiled darkly, and then broke into a fit of Manic laughter, she was mentally unstable after all, so this could be considered normal for those who knew her. But suddenly she stopped and said "This is fantastic... no, this is divine... such a machine... and a Dovah? We certainly have the Army of the ages... My, my i shall enjoy fighting along side this army."

The dragon looked at her, then looked at coation "Are all your allies as mad as you?" he asked

"With the exception of you, yes" Then coation looked at Selene "Why did you abdicate?" he asked

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, you did." Nawen said and frowned slightly. She hated being wrong. Maybe this time she finally adapt one feature of her race which doesn't sound too bad... "So I guess we should do something about this." The elf said and sighed. She probably as always have an advantage...

"A moment of madness perhaps? A premonition for things to come, such as this? A sense of betraying myself by sitting on that throne in the name of good? Who knows.... but i feel free now, Accomplished. Well... as accomplished as you can be. But it was a move for the better i think... i get to serve you again Coation... I am finally back home." Selene explained.

Aardorn nodded "Starting with going to the imperial city, maybe someone can tell us where she went

Coation nodded "That is good. Oh, don't try and teleport into here or away from here, the shield I set up against enemies trying to teleport in can have some deadly effects, if you want to see what I mean, well two people have tried to teleport, on in, and one out, the one trying to teleport out is missing the lower part of his body, it got left behind, and the one who tried to teleport in... well, he is a pile of ash in an urn if you want to see him" Coation said

"So then... what is the next step? I have the Artifacts you needed." Selene said, now serious.

The dragon looked at Coation "Fin Lahvu Los Lahvraan" he said "Tiid Wah Krif? Tiid Wah Krii?"

"Geh" Coation replied and looked at Selene "Get ready, it's time to go to war. Where do you think we should claim first?"

Aardorn nodded and began to travel to the imperial city

Edited by Brutii