The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why Chorrol of course! Let is burn it to the ground, as a sign for what is to come next." Selene said. She was ready for war, she had everything she needed.

Coation shrugged "We should probably capture some places rather than burn them to the ground, and I rather like chorrol, we'll capture it, but lets save the burning to the ground for places like bravil" he said

"It's all the same to me" the dragon said, the dragon turned and walked off into the nordic fort. Coation walked back to the upper levels of ipsumali and waited outside for Selene

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Let's just say that they're already in the Imperial City. :turned:

As soon as they arrived to the city, Nawen went directly to the palace, hoping that the redhead girl is still there.

She stepped inside the palace and looked around. "Mirabelle?"

Selene stepped outside Ipsumali, looking at the sky. She breathed in deep, and then exhaled, as the wind blew, ruffling the feathered collar she wore. "So then, it is time to take Chorrol... would you like the countess dead or alive?"

Coation shrugged "You may do with the countess what you wish" then he fell over as the dragon landed behind him

"Het" the dragon said, Coation climbed to his feet

"Will you please stop landing behind me"

"Krosis" the dragon apologised, then walked round to the front of them, Coation turned and watched as three legions of his force poured out of ipsumali, he'd leave the rest here for now

OOC: Het= Here Krosis= Sorrow/ Alas, sometimes used as an apology

Aardorn looked at Mirabelle "Do you know where Selene is?" he asked, his hand on his sword

Edited by Brutii

"No we are not her agents. My name is Nawen and this is Aardorn. We met in the palace when all the fighting happened." The drow said and noticed that Dirmire was here as well. Edited by Naktis

Selene smiled. "I will take her head then." She ran down the hill towards Chorrol, her blade firmly in her grasp, and darkness in her heart, she and the Forces of Coation arrived at the gates, which were smashed down fairly quickly, and the troops poured in, killing any Guards and soldiers in sight, resistance minimal due to the unexpected attack,and sudden Arrival. Selene cut her way to the Castle, and stepped inside, a cadre of guards approached, but they were quickly dispatched. The countess sat Calmly on her throne as Selene approached.

"The Empress of Tamriel attacking her cities?! what is going on?" The countess exclaimed.

"I am Empress no longer... i am now your bane." Selene said darkly, before slicing the countess's throat with a quick slash, and taking out her guards.