The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

" We have an ar-"

" Who..who...Selene is busy killing her old subjects at Chorrol. And who might you be? Are you a agent of Selene?" She asked neurotically.

OOC: How would she know about Chorrol? It isn't even under attack yet! NVM

Coation charged the city, casting his destructive spells at anyone who came near, as the dragon flew above, burning the guards and other defenses, the might of three legions worth of centurions, a master wizard and a dragon could not be stopped by the towns garrison, now matter what they tried, and though they fought bravely, the town was overrun and captured by the forces of evil.

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Word gets around just say I know...

" Ah, yes I remember you, are you here to help us defeat Selene?"

OOC: How does word get from an underground secret fort to the empresses ear half the distance of cyrodille away that quick, thats ridicoulas!

OOC: FINE! Just say I know she's attacking NEAR chorrol somewhere in cyrodil...

" She abdicated, killed nearly the whole court without remorse and left, I guess that left me in the throne...but I fear without your help she will prevail."

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Selene stood in a pose, her arm out straight , as the blood from the Countess's throat dripped from her blade. She then stood in a regular stance and awaited Coation.

Coation entered the hall, and walked up to her "Good job, I forgot how powerful you are" there was a loud bang as the dragon bashed through the small door into the throne room

"Pathetic men don't even build a doors large enough for a dragons!" he ranted

Dirmire looked around then back at the others,"We need to get something done instead of talking."

"The most important thing about war is the talking and planning" Aardorn said "Without planning, your men will run all over the place"

Edited by Brutii