The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Xsa ol..." Nawen cursed quietly to herself. She believed in Selene, she believed that she changed but yet again it was a only a lie. Selene said that she was sorry for hurting her but it seemed that was a lie as well. "I should have never trusted her, believed in her..." The elf thought. She was visibly upset. "We will help you." Nawen said to Mirabelle.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Aardorn is right, this is the most important part of the battle, we get this wrong and we've lost. I will place several guards outside the walls, place catipults and archers on the walls and cover the drawbridge with runes. That should weaken them." She paused " Thank you Nawen." Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Everyone seems to forget that nowadays... they think sitting on a throne makes you go soft." Selene said with a smile, she looked at the Dragon and said. "Well, Dragons are not usual visitors to castles but... well that may have to change."

"As long as they learn to build hall ways big enough as well, I mean, how was I meant to get into the upper levels of ipsumali? We had to connect a nearby tomb to the lower levels just so I could get in!" he said, Coation looked at Selene

"They do think that, with some people it does"

Aardorn looked at Nawen, she seemed upset, then he looked at the others "Does Selene have an army? The only thing stronger than a nut case witch, is a nut case witch with an army"

" She does, yes but the army is not our most and her army will probably consist of stupid axe draggers but our important objective Selene is, once she is stopped the Empire will be restored again, but we need all the help we can get." She paused and looked at Nawen " Is something the matter?" Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Luckily i can count myself out of the list of those who go soft on a throne." Selene said with a smile, she looked at the bodies behind her and said "Are we burning them, or putting them on a pike?"

"We burn them, I am not crude enough to stick them on spikes for no reason" Coation said, as the centurions piled up the bodies, and the dragon burned them

" Gods, I doubt it the womans desperate, she'll settle for anything probably got an army of Orcs and goblins." She replied.

"Orcs make some of the best straight up fighters there are, if she has got an army of orsimer, then we had better worry" Aardorn said