The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Sure they're good dumb warriors but they couldn't use magic, or sniff out traps if their life depended on it...which it does."

"You underestimate them, they may not be naturally the brightest of peoples, but some can use magic and they can still see traps, besides, they could probably shake of the effects of traps and stuff because they beserk" Aardorn pointed out "I have an orc soldier who is a good brutish soldier and can do both of what you said they can't he isn't that stupid either."

" OK then, lets be pessimistic about it then, they're a good army, but not great, these walls are heavily protected, bretons touch if you will. They don't stand a chance, Malacath take their souls..." She replied sadly. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"So then. Coation... what is our next move? I think my blade hungers for more." Selene said, pacing in the throne room.

"We don't have a next move. They do. Think of it as a chess board, we are white and have made the opening move, they are black and will now respond to our move, give it 24 hours, if they don't attack us by then, I leave troops to garrison this place and we go and burn kvatch to the ground for the second time in it's time"

Aardorn looked at Mirabelle "What makes you think they're going to attack here? They will march around butchering your people, and your just going to sit here?!" he sounded angry at her, she was the new empress, her job was to protect her people, not her self, "Then they lay seige to the imperial and wait until the food runs out and we all die!"

Edited by Brutii

Mirabelle seemed a bit too confident to Nawen which wasn't really a good sign. If only she could return to her homeland and look for some allies there... then suddenly she smiled slightly. "What about dragons? We could ask them to help us..."

Mirabelle seemed a bit too confident to Nawen which wasn't really a good sign. If only she could return to her homeland and look for some allies there... then suddenly she smiled slightly. "What about dragons? We could ask them to help us..."

"Dragons won't help, they are greedy and care only for themselves, they won't help us, to them it's just men fighting men, they won't need to get involved. Giants? Giants care only for looking after their herds, they are territorial and would kill you if you went into their land to reason with them"

Edited by Brutii