The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

" How about bigger taller better men against little men?" She said looking at Aadorn.

"Like I said, Giants will kill you if you go to reason with them. As long as our enemies don't bother the giants, the giants won't bother them, besides, giants mostly stay in the north, in skyrim, they probably won't leave their natural habitat to fight a war. You have to remember while they are very strong, they are also very stupid"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" How about bigger taller better men against little men?" She said looking at Aadorn.

"Like I said, Giants will kill you if you go to reason with them. As long as our enemies don't bother the giants, the giants won't bother them, besides, giants mostly stay in the north, in skyrim, they probably won't leave their natural habitat to fight a war. You have to remember while they are very strong, they are also very stupid"

Nawen still thought that it's not a bad idea to try and talk with dragons. She had dealt with them before in her homeland and they seemed quite reasonable. Dragons here can't be really different or can they? "Is there someone who could help us?" Edited by Naktis

" Nothing like Orcs then?" She said sarcastically. " You know I am a master of magic, I can command creatures to do what I wish Aardorn, Ill let you pick your creature. So many to chose from Frostbite spiders? Sabre cats? Anything?"

"Dragons are to intelligent to qualify as creatures so don't try that. If you want to try with giants do. You choose, I don't know." He looked at nawen "Yes, we can help our selves"

Coation nodded "Do, we will need more men"

Edited by Brutii

Selene stepped outside of the Catle and floated from the ground, she was deep in meditation, ranting in Daedric, and many other languages, as hundreds of portals opened up around her, ripping the souls from the dead, and transforming them into spectral soldiers of many different kinds, warriors, assassins, archers, mages, all stepping forth from the portals and getting into formations, while it drained Selenes power, she was pushed to the edge as she opened up hundreds of these portals, all spewing out The spectres.

Selene stepped outside of the Catle and floated from the ground, she was deep in meditation, ranting in Daedric, and many other languages, as hundreds of portals opened up around her, ripping the souls from the dead, and transforming them into spectral soldiers of many different kinds, warriors, assassins, archers, mages, all stepping forth from the portals and getting into formations, while it drained Selenes power, she was pushed to the edge as she opened up hundreds of these portals, all spewing out The spectres.

Coation smiled, even more soldiers to fuel the legions of... he hadn't thought of a name for this new army yet, he'd have to do that soon

Aardorn looked at Dirmire "What do you intend to do? Run at whatever she has and be teared apart because you under estimated it?"

Edited by Brutii

" Giants are not really creatures Aadorn, I pick...Chaurus's and frostbite spiders, repulsive insects, especially for Selene but first we must lure them, the smell of the burning bodies should attract them then leave the rest to me." She said confidently. Edited by AnotherAverageName