The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Nawen was quite surprised hearing Mirabelle speaking about commanding creatures with magic. She knew how to talk with animals without any kinds of magic. "Save your magic for battle. I can talk with animals without any magic." She said.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene power began to wane after she had opened over a thousand of the portals, and she fell to the ground, on her knees, her hands out in front of her to break her fall. "Ah! Bloody hell... that better have been worth it... how many did i create?" She said, to weak to move her head.

"about twenty thousand" Coation said "I think it will have been worth it" he looked at the dragon "Can you contribute soldiers"

"I have my priest, Krasaar, and many draugr in both my Fortress tombs"

"You should get the dragon priest" Coation said, and the dragon flew up to the top of the keep and shouted a thu'uum

"KRASAAR!" he shouted...

Deep in the gloom of The dragons fortress tomb, a casket opened and Krasaar floated up into the air and floated along the tunnels and out of the tomb, the doors locking again once he passed and down the roads towards chorrol, once he arrived he all went up to the dragon and bowed before him. "Alok" the dragon ordered and Krasaar rose, facing the dragon

Aardorn looked at Dirmire "We have an army, we are supposed to be planning what to do with them"

Edited by Brutii

"I don't know but it's better than what you doing." Dirmire said disappating into black smoke. Dirmire reappeared one mile from Chorrol

OOC; MUHAHAHA HA :devil: I HOPE YOU DON'T INTEND TO COME CLOSER!

Coation looked around at chorrol, he knew you couldn't kill everyone to dominate it, so he had given strict orders to only kill where absolutly nesercary, the people were placed to work in their usual jobs, though a few were conscripted to make parts for more dwemer centurions and a few were recruited into the forces of evil, under the promise of power or protection. Coation began to work on upgrades for the titan war machine, which hadn't been revealed yet as it had not been needed in chorrol

Edited by Brutii

" I guess Ill burn them myself..." Mirabelle burned the dead bodies and the stench could be smelled from miles away " Yuck!" 2 frostbite spiders and a giant frostbite emerged from a cave and Mirabelle used her scroll to command them, later 3 chaurus reapers and 14 sceavers, all commanded, then the smell began to wear off and she summoned 2 giant spiders a sabre cat and 3 more sceavers. " Well, there we go!"