The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Lolz where did you get that one? :hurr:

Nawen walked in the wilds and talked with various animals that could be useful in the battle by using animal empathy. Once she found enough of them, the elf returned from the wilds to the city leading the animals with her.

She left the animals outside the city and only took her panther with her.

"Done." She said as she returned to the palace, Sinn standing beside her.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mountain lions, wolves, bears, big spiders and even minotaurs, trolls and ogres. Not that much, I know but we don't really have time to go to other provinces and get something like mammoths or sabre cats." Nawen said. Her panther sat on the floor and watched everyone curiously.

"Mountain lions, wolves, bears, big spiders and even minotaurs, trolls and ogres. Not that much, I know but we don't really have time to go to other provinces and get something like mammoths or sabre cats." Nawen said. Her panther sat on the floor and watched everyone curiously.

"How did you manage to get them to follow you?" Aardorn asked in amazment

OOC: Got to go for tea, be back in a bit

Edited by Brutii

Nawen turned to Aardorn. "In my homeland rangers are more like protectors of nature and you know, you just pick things up along the way. Talking to animals is one of those things." She then turned to Mirabelle. "This is Sinn. She's my friend and an animal companion."

Nawen turned to Aardorn. "In my homeland rangers are more like protectors of nature and you know, you just pick things up along the way. Talking to animals is one of those things." She then turned to Mirabelle. "This is Sinn. She's my friend and an animal companion."

OOC; Back

Aardorn just nodded, he found it strange and alien, in a way is was sort of scary

"New advisor? Me? God no!" Nawen was absolutely shocked by these Mirabelle's words. She is just a simple ranger and she is perfectly okay with it. "What I meant is... I am honored, thank you but I'm just not fitting for such position." She looked around for a moment. "How about... Aardorn?"