The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: I hope Mirabelle can turn into one of those puffs of smoke

" Ill decide on this later but in the meanwhile I must go I will be back shortly." Mirabelle went in a bright puff of smoke and re-appeared at a forsworn camp where she was greeted by the leader. " Ah, Mirabelle what can we do for you?"

" I need your help?"

" Help?"

" I need soldiers."

" Oh, I would be happy to oblige."

The man offered her two hundred forsworn 50 forsworn, Briarhearts and 2 somewhat...kinder Hagravens and she returned to the palace with twohundred and 50 hundred men behind her " Did you miss me?" She had only been 10 minutes but every minute counted.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire looked the dragon,"I here to talk to Selene, one of your leaders."

The dragon made a deep laughing sound "Mey Jul, Selene is not my leader, but I do know where she is" It said, then the dragon turned "Jul, follow" and it walked to chorrol

Once they reached the keep, the dragon told coation about Dirmire, and Coation went to fetch selene

"Selene, there is a man outside who wants to talk to you"

Selene could only laugh. "That pig-headed Midget has made herself Empress? Ha! she won't last two seconds in the political arena... Fool, i hope she realizes she is in the wrong? I mean you can't just declare yourself empress... Anyway, i can only assume you want to join the winning side? If so step right up! We have cookies." Selene said the last part seriously, but then burst out laughing again.

"Wow. That's a lot of men..." Nawen said. This room was really crowded now...

Shadow walked around one of the abandoned Dark Brotherhood sanctuaries. He didn't know who's the new Listener but he wondered whether to try and claim his rank again or not. He heard news about Selene and wondered what is wrong with her.

She betrayed her friends again and the vampire thought how many betrayals will they forgive and forget...

He picked an old book up from the ground and started reading it while whistling a cheerful melody.

OOC: If you were betraying Mirabelle you would have had to say you did you would have to say.... said Dirmire, LYING.

" As you see, I brought what Selene doesn't have! Lots of friends! Now our chances are more even!" She shouted cheerfully.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

OOC: If you were betraying Mirabelle you would have had to say you did you would have to say said Dirmire, LYING.

" As you see, I brought what Selene doesn't have! Lots of friends! Now our chances are more even!" She shouted cheerfully.

Aardorn slapped his hand onto his face "Have none of you either seen an army? There are more soldiers than this in bravil" he decleared