The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

The Forsworn's morale remained high and bold. " Mirabelle, we will give our lives for this. All of us will." Said one of the Forsworn

" Thank you." She replied

One of the Hagravens walked up to Mirabelle, Mirabelle was scared for a moment but could see she was with the forsworn " Me and my sister are with you..."

" Em...Thank you."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen broke into an abandoned house in Elven District in the Imperial City and went to the basement. She took an old and odd looking book from the pack and sighed. Is this really worth it? She prayed that someone would stop her from what she was about to do but there's no other way to win against Selene...

"Not many, but there are using animals, skivers to minotuars all under mirabelles spell." Dirmire said turning to coation.

Do you think they could defeat the army in this city?" he asked

Mirabelle took 20 swords and got the Blacksmith to improve them to - Flawless- and enchanted them with either turn undead or absorb health she took them back individually " Here, they are much better now."

The soldiers thanked Mirabelle and she sat on the throne thinking of plans.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Nawen sighed again and opened the book. Strangely enough this ritual did not need any special preparations only one circle which she drew already... "I..." She stuttered a bit but still continued... "I summon Levistus, Lord of Stygia, archdevil of fifth layer of the Nine Hells. Show yourself."

She closed the book and looked around. Nothing, it didn't work just like she thought. It was stupid of her to thought that he will show up, it's impossible even for archdevil to travel to different plane of existence... "Would you look at this." Someone suddenly spoke and it caused her to jump. A man with pale skin, dark hair and a goatee stood near her. His clothes were sodden with water and bits of ice. "I thought that you are imprisoned." Nawen said, she was terrified but tried to hide her fear. "I am but if someone from the Realms summons me it seems that I can appear even beyond Toril." The demon grinned wickedly which caused her to shiver slightly. "I want to make a deal with you..."

"THe animals wont pose a threat if you keep the gates shut but the soldiers will pose a problem." Dirmire said to coation

OOC: Why do you have to put flawless and why would Mirabelle do it wouldn't a blacksmith?

"THe animals wont pose a threat if you keep the gates shut but the soldiers will pose a problem." Dirmire said to coation

OOC: Why do you have to put flawless and why would Mirabelle do it wouldn't a blacksmith?

Coation led him outside and pointed to the three legions of dwemer machines "Three legions. Do you know how many soldiers compose as legion, Dirmire?" he asked