The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"a lot." Dirmire said open mouthed.

"Correct, correct. A legion is between approximately 4500 and 5200 soldiers. Some legions can be up to 6000 strong. Do you think that the soldiers are going to pose a problem to this force? If so, I have other legions I can call in"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No problem, oh and Mirabelle has dawnbreaker." Dirmire said walking back into the castle.

"See, the imperial soldiers can't do anything, and I believe we currently have one undead in this garrison" he pointed to Krasaar "Though I do have some undead legions on stand by"

Mirabelle rummaged to the bottom of her bag to find yet another scroll, she had no idea what it did, she opened up the scroll and read out the inscription and 15 magical anomalies appeared " My goodness! What the in oblivion is-" They didn't attacker her she thought to herself " Yes!" Edited by AnotherAverageName

"You know my terms. I will give you what you want in return for your soul. When you will die your soul will go to The Nine Hells instead of the plane of Mielikki or the City of Judgment." Nawen only nodded. She knew the terms all too well. "I need an army of strong and good warriors." The demon for a moment just looked at her with the same wicked grin on his face. "Alright. I will give you an army and claim your soul when you die." With that the demon disappeared.

Nawen sat on the stairs that led from the basement. She knew exactly what she did and why she did this but now she was terrified of dying. Few tears escaped her eyes but she wiped them away.

"We should strike soon," Dirmire said looking at a map on a table,"Mirabelle is planning something we should strike to distort those plans."

Coation handed Dirmire small vial "I sure hope your a fast runner, enter where they are keeping the creatures and put this somewhere, lions, bears, wolves, skeevers and rats and any other creature similar to them to go into a frenzy, think of it as a frenzy poisen, only in gas form, instructions, remove lid and run. Can you do that Dirmire? If you do this all right, then you will be richely rewarded when this is over"

Edited by Brutii

OOC: The creatures are just left to wonder around freely they are followed by guards and some are outside the walls and besides Mirabelle can release them from her spell with a click of her thingers. AND he can't out run lions... Edited by AnotherAverageName

OOC: The creature are just left to wonder around freely they are followed by guards and some are outside the walls.

OOC: even better, give them a wiff of this and your'll have a lot of creatures running a mock in the city. Yeah, but you can work your magic as much as you want, coation has rummaged this remedy to ensure that said creatures mistake everyone for their prey, it will wear off in 3 days, and won't work on things which can't smell, but other than that it's a perfect plan!

Aardorn had left the imperial palace and returned to the city with all his forces, the equivilant of two legions of men. He entered the palace and went to mirabelle "I have two legions of soldiers awaiting instructions, and I have sent some messages to some... acquitances of mine, hopefully we will recieve several more legions soon"

Edited by Brutii

OOC: No they are my creatures under my spell so I can just kill them all as easily. Spiders and Chaurus's can't smell so I guess its OK..

Mirabelle clapped and laughed as the Anomalies floated around the room. " Just look at them! I bet these will be annoying in a battle!" She paused " Oh, Aadorn! Thank you! We finally have a chance! Look at these things!" She said looking at anomalies.

Edited by AnotherAverageName