The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Another force approached Chorrol, very large and at the helm were four people, the colours of the armies were Orange, Yellow, Red and Black, and they rode towards chorrol. Coation went wide eyed, there was definatly enough there to defeat the armies in chorrol, he rushed off to find Selene, hoping that she had called them and that they were allied

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen left the building few minutes later and bumped into someone. Nawen looked up and noticed a man standing in front of her. He was much taller than her and he looked like human expect that he had small horns and a tail. The drow knew that the man was a tiefling. "Kevorin Fallenheart. Warlord of Prince's of Stygia army." The elf simply stared at him for a moment. She had no idea how to reply. "I... uh... Nawen." The tiefling nodded to her and smiled slightly. "Follow me, I guess." She said and headed back to the Imperial Palace with the warlord.

" Aardorn, I can't be with you in this battle, its too risky, I don't want Selene within 100 miles of this crown." She said holding the sword. " I don't know if I can join you."

"I can fix that" Aardorn picked the crown up and put it on the throne "Now she won't be will she?"

Coation opened the gate and stepped out in front of the army, the four riders stepped down from their horses, revealing that there were four more figures behind them. The wolf stood a few metres in front of coation, coation looked small standing next to this giant of a man, and the other three tyrants stood behind him

"Greetings" Coation said

"We have come to fight under your banner, and claim our reward for doing so" The wolf growled

"Um... okay, how many men do you have?"

"We have legions, and a few guarding our keeps back in our counties. We will fight for you, we have but one request"

"Name your price?"

"We want more power"

"Power? If you fight for me and we win, you will recieve power and much, much more. What are your names?"

"I am Duc Volpe, that is Duc Truffe, Duc Beauregard and Duc de Puce"

"Bring your armies into chorrol, and lets discuss how we are going to obliterate the forces of the current empire" And the army entered Chorrol, Coation smiled, he doubted there was anything that could stop them now

Nawen entered the palace with Kevorin. The tiefling looked around and frowned. "Upper plane. Disgusting." He sneered. "I doubt that this realm even has a lower plane." The elf added and walked up to Mirabelle and Aardorn. "I brought some allies." She said and gestured to Kevorin.