The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Mirabelle's wearing it

" What's that supposed to do? I'm not hailing a chair Aardorn, I should either hide myself or hide....the crown..." She said smiling " But it could still be risky..."

OOC: he snatched it off her head

"Oh grow up, the crown means nothing, it's just an ornament. The person wearing it means everything" Aardorn looked at the... warriors Nawen had brought "Who in oblivion are they... and what are they?"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire stood next to coation and then disappated into smoke. He arrived outside the imperial city and found the area which they kept the animals once there he used telekenisis and levitated the bottle over the area he stop using his magic and the bottle dropped smashing next to the animals sending them into a frenzy.

"They are called Tieflings." Nawen said and looked at the men. "Kevorin Fallenheart. Warlord of Prince's of Stygia army." The horned man introduced himself. "I assure you, many more men are waiting to join your forces." Nawen wondered how exactly men he took with himself from the lower planes. "Nawen summoned us to return a favor." The man lied and winked at Nawen. She was grateful that he lied instead of telling the truth.

"They are called Tieflings." Nawen said and looked at the men. "Kevorin Fallenheart. Warlord of Prince's of Stygia army." The horned man introduced himself. "I assure you, many more men are waiting to join your forces." Nawen wondered how exactly men he took with himself from the lower planes. "Nawen summoned us to return a favor." The man lied and winked at Nawen. She was grateful that he lied instead of telling the truth.

"Thank the gods, how many of you are there?" he asked

Selene walked with Coation back to Castle Chorrol. "Well, with the Ducs i can assure you we will not lose."

"I would agree" coation looked around "What would you say if I told you gauldoth was still helping me?"

"Six thousand good and strong warriors." He replied as he looked at both Mirabelle and Aardorn. The politeness of redhead woman sickened him so he looked away from her. "Six thousand? I doubt that this will be enough..." "You asked for an army but didn't say how many men do you need." The tiefling interrupted her. "At least it's not twenty..." She thought.