The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Aadorn no need for that." She paused and looked at the man " We gladly accept."

"No need for what? One of the main rules of warfare: Now thine enemy. Duc volpe is one of the most accomplished stratergists I've ever come across, even if his methods are cruel"

Coation nodded "They have two more hours, give them that, then we'll send soldier to sack bruma while we capture anvil, that should get their attention

"I'd like to know as much as possible about our enemy." Kevorin said and looked at the woman with his blood red eyes. He could not understand how someone like her can even wear the crown.

"Our main enemy, Selene is a master of dark magic and a capable fighter, she is cruel and souless, and she can lie better than anyone I've ever seen, prehapes baring the snake, she lacks tactical prowness, but with Duc volpe by her side that shouldn't be a problem. Duc volpe is a master of warfare, he uses every tactic in the book, disease, fear, blockade, siege, anything he can to win, he uses Duc Beauregard for diplomacy because he is violent. The pig is just muscle, throwing in vast quantities of men with no remorse, and rarely sees defeat because he over whelms his enemies. Duc de puce... well, he's just a sniviling fool that Volpe keeps around because he likes having someone to hit " Aardorn said, describing the enemies that he knew were there "Volpe uses profesional soldiers, while the pig uses brutes and the snake and rat just use whoever they can pull off the street, Selene will use many different kinds depending on the situation"

Coation looked at them "gates to oblivion are useful , we should use them"

Edited by Brutii

OOC: You already have much more men than the good guys. Why don't just summon demons so they could posses every living creature in Nirn. :facepalm:

"My men are well prepared but now when I know about our enemy this seems like a suicide mission." The tiefling said. He wasn't a coward but it was unexpected for him. Usually he's the one who has the bigger army.