The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: You already have much more men than the good guys. Why don't just summon demons so they could posses every living creature in Nirn. :facepalm:

"My men are well prepared but now when I know about our enemy this seems like a suicide mission." The tiefling said. He wasn't a coward but it was unexpected for him. Usually he's the one who has the bigger army.

OOC: Oh, thats a good idea, thanks :devil:

"It probably is, because the imperial court didn't listen to my warnings to prepare for war in the time of peace"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Also when I resurected myself from hell I kinda weakened the bond between life and death if that broke living could die but easily be resurected and controlled thus meaning it would be easier for me to control more hordes meaning more men," Dirmire said looking at Coation and Selene.

"But do we really need the forces of Oblivion as well? they always want so much in return...and then there is Dagon commanding i deliver untold destruction in return for his army's... i can get us Farajj for nothing though." Selene said, aware of what it would take to get all of these gates open.

"Good point. And Dirmire, I have no idea what you meant by that"

"The bond between dead and living weak, break bond and I have more hordes of undead which are easy to control," Dirmire said this slowly.

"You can't break the bond between living and dead because there isn't one, there is simply dead, and alive... then undead, you can't break the bond"

The tiefling looked at Aardorn. "A voice of reason. What's he doing here?" He then glanced at Nawen which remained silent for this entire time. "When are we going to battle?" He asked. He was anxious to return back to the lower planes.

The tiefling looked at Aardorn. "A voice of reason. What's he doing here?" He then glanced at Nawen which remained silent for this entire time. "When are we going to battle?" He asked. He was anxious to return back to the lower planes.

"We go to war soon, and may the gods save us from death "Aardorn said "Because I think we are all going to die soon"