The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Her ladyship is currently in council with her Brothers... but i shall try and get her for you Sera." The messenger said, and dissipated in a flash of light... A few minuted later, Iodiria appeared in her usual golden flash, her golden Aura clinging to her. "You wanted to speak with me, Empress?" She said in an ethereal voice.

"Selene is a fallen soul from a dark past Mirabelle. You blindly cast the blame, calling her evil and dark, yet you do not understand what drives her. She had a childhood of abuse and trickery, being used as a tool. And when she grew up she was vain, purely because her looks were the only thing she could see good about herself... and after many years she had a new husband, two children. All of which were taken from her by a murderer. So yes, i know what corrupts her. It is all of the evil in this world, she feeds on it because good rejects her. She embraces it, but never fully, because she can. That and her mind is unstable. Yours would be with a life such as hers." Iodiria explained.

"Selene is a fallen soul from a dark past Mirabelle. You blindly cast the blame, calling her evil and dark, yet you do not understand what drives her. She had a childhood of abuse and trickery, being used as a tool. And when she grew up she was vain, purely because her looks were the only thing she could see good about herself... and after many years she had a new husband, two children. All of which were taken from her by a murderer. So yes, i know what corrupts her. It is all of the evil in this world, she feeds on it because good rejects her. She embraces it, but never fully, because she can. That and her mind is unstable. Yours would be with a life such as hers." Iodiria explained.

Aardorn rolled his eyes "Plenty of people have bad lives, it doesn't turn them all into raging psychopathic killers"

"You decipher my words with the blind light you follow Mirabelle. I was simply telling you what corrupted Selene. I gave you an answer, never did i suggest you were like her. But some Have minds weaker than others, sure many could withstand a life like hers. But she could not. But i shall not debate about this, you asked a question empress and i answered, i did not expect or require such a callback."

Iodiria said in her ever-soft tone. "Now do you require my forces or not?"

"You decipher my words with the blind light you follow Mirabelle. I was simply telling you what corrupted Selene. I gave you an answer, never did i suggest you were like her. But some Have minds weaker than others, sure many could withstand a life like hers. But she could not. But i shall not debate about this, you asked a question empress and i answered, i did not expect or require such a callback."

Iodiria said in her ever-soft tone. "Now do you require my forces or not?"

Aardorn couldn't stand Iodiria, she lorded it over everyone, blind to the fact she wasn't a really a god and thinking she was better than everyone, then going and spewing out a load of crap like this

Edited by Brutii

Mirabelle didn't have a strong mind but she had a strong heart and thought that Iodiria was being slightly over sensitive but at least it was one thing they had in common. " Yes, we do your.....Grace...we could really use some forces at the moment as you can see we are in quite a prediciment." She replied politely. Edited by AnotherAverageName