The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would grant you the aid of my Reserve... Fine dunmer Soldiers, consisting of holy warriors and brutal Ordinators. My ash Children may help... but i can only spare a group of 10 or less. Iodiria said, still floating slightly above everyone else.

"In other words a uselessly small bunch of soldiers who are stupid, blind believers of false gods and have no idea what they are getting them selves into? And get down from up there, it's annoying"

"Alas Aardorn, your input is not required. False god i may be. But benefactor of my people i am." Iodiria said standing on solid ground, but still she towered over everyone else, at nearly 8foot. "Ash Children Mirabelle... are my children. Creatures born of the heart of Lorkhan, blessed and cursed in equal measure."

"Alas Aardorn, your input is not required. False god i may be. But benefactor of my people i am." Iodiria said standing on solid ground, but still she towered over everyone else, at nearly 8foot. "Ash Children Mirabelle... are my children. Creatures born of the heart of Lorkhan, blessed and cursed in equal measure."

OOC; ,They'll need to be, in skyrim the centurions are double the size of an average man

"Neither is yours, I can't stand your arrogance and ignorance, I'm not going to acknowledge you until you've had an abithiny, which will probably be long after my death knowing your arrogance" he left the throne room, Iodiria was too much like the tribunal for him to stand her any longer

OOC: see you tommorow

Edited by Brutii