The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"I can do both my lady. For we are all connected mentally, myself and the other ash creatures, so i can give simple commands mentally." He responded, also very politely. Ash creatures were renowned for being polite, and for being Poets.

Selene got up and walked into a room of the palace, she got out of her armour and looked around her equipment for some other armour, more suited for battle.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he could jump for joy, the creature would, but he knew his duties would probably mean he had to return to Morrowind often, but he could give sound advice. "I would be honoured to be at your side, and that way Lady Iodiria would be closer to the Empire, and the inner court." He said, bowing once more, and then shuffling about on the spot.

"There is no battle in Chorrol... i can sense no pain in the tendrils of the Earth. Chorrol is not being attacked." He replied, shifting his weight again.

Aardorn walked back in "There is no battle in chorrol because it is not really chorrol anymore, it's a giant work house" he said "And what is that doing here?"

Dirmire closed his research and went to find Coation. He walked through the halls until he found him, he tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

Coation turned around "Ah, Dirmire, good to see you again. You'll have to be quick, I have to leave chorrol for a while. What do you want?"