The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene then closed the door and took off her dress, getting changed into a black outfit, made of fine materials, metal and complete with fishnet detail and a fishnet veil. Selene put her hair in an updo and added more red lipstick, before putting on the veil. Once her outfit was complete she finished it off with large heels and a golden cane like scepter.

http://www.billboard.com/photos/stylus/1649459-lady-gaga-worst-dressed-grammys-2012-600.jpg

Selene was promptly attacked by an assassin, he jumped through her window brandishing a large dagger, he ran at her with haste. Selene tripped him over so he fell into the door, in which she slammed it shut onto his head. He got up, head bleeding, trying to find his dagger, Selene kicked him into the door, it broke from it's hinges and fell to the ground in the corridor. Selene walked over elegantly, she looked at the assassin and said "Really honey, you should have tried harder." She pulled out a vial of a bubbling black liquid, she poured some of it onto the assassin and his skin began to burn from his bones, as he was screaming in pain Selene brought the end of her cane to his throat, and with little effort on her behalf it went all the way through, and when she pulled it out it was covered in blood, the nobles at the party all stood in horror.

Selene walked down the staircase slowly and elegantly, that was when an assassin dropped from the chandelier to kill her, but as he was falling Selene held up her cane, and at the speed he was going it impaled him clean. Selene threw the body off with a brisk movement, and carried on her descent, when yet another assassin, this one quicker, came at Selene from behind, he grabbed her like a human shield, and pressed his dagger to her throat. Many of the guests were in shock and Selene said casually. "Go on, do it... kill me, although i don't think you have it in you... Do you?" The assassin pressed the blade harder as a reaction.

Elena saw the assassin and whistled him as she drew her daggers, "if you wnat a proper fight come over here" Elena pulled her hood up on her armour so the assassin couldn't see her face (she had changed into the armour)

"The dress is not cheap. Believe me girl i can recognize a target. Mainly because of the imperial portrait of lady Selene, and the description of her ladyship. A tall beautiful woman, striking purple eyes, varying haircolor, extremely thin, unequaled beauty, and a dark gothic aura to her. The woman i have a knife to is wearing perfume that is infused with nightshade and black widow venom. The only woman who would wear something like that would be the dark empress." The assassin said. He had most certainly done his homework.

"Nice try Elena. But assassins are not stupid. this one is too clever for my liking." Selene said darkly. Suddenly the room darkened and time froze, Selene was in a spectral form like mist, she passed through the assassins body, and one she was behind him she lifted up her cane so it was in place with his heart, going right through it, as it was also in a spectral state.

Selene clicked her fingers and everything went back to normal, only she was Standing behind the assassin... her cane impaled in his heart, he was startled at her sudden appearance and then suddenly noticed the cane protruding from his chest. "What the?!" He said, but Selene abruptly cut him short by yanking out the cane, blood squirting from the wound, the assassin dying painfully on the ground.

"Pathetic." Selene said scornfully, her hand on the hilt of her cane, it covered in blood.