The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

There was the sound of clicking hooves, and then a Trumpet announcement. The True Empress had arrived. Sienna stepped off her white steed, in shining silver armour, draped with a royal blue cape. She walked past Mirabelle and knocked the crown of her head, and then crushed it under her boot. "I will be taking charge now. No need to have an aloof Airhead on the throne any longer than is necessitous." She said, walking through into the Palace, and standing tall. "Right! I don't know how the hell you have all made it this far, but you have! Mirabelle has done a.... Job as Temporary Potentate, but as the council have recently contacted me, i have become aware of my Sisters Abdication. As next of kin, and next in line to the throne, i am hereby Empress of Tamriel, But you can all shove the formalities where the sun don't shine! I don't want bowing and Grovelling! I want training and preparing! We are against odds we SHALL NOT survive. Our best hope is simply to slow down the forces, and try to make an escape, keeping the Imperial city intact. But if you, this bunch of Soldiers i see before me, are willing to take up arms, do so. I won't promise you will live. But at least let us preserve the City, and try to combat the approaching threat!!!" She said her speech boldly top the small army they had assembled in the grounds of the Palace, and her Crusaders. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well you know you can use dwaven contraptions to make anything... Well I thought if we combined you machinery with my undead dragon we could make an unstoppable creation like your Titan but with the ability to fly." DIrmire said showing sketches in his research and formulea. Edited by Meciathe

There was the sound of clicking hooves, and then a Trumpet announcement. The True Empress had arrived. Sienna stepped off her white steed, in shining silver armour, draped with a royal blue cape. She walked past Mirabelle and knocked the crown of her head, and then crushed it under her boot. "I will be taking charge now. No need to have an aloof Airhead on the throne any longer than is necessitous." She said, walking through into the Palace, and standing tall. "Right! I don't know how the hell you have all made it this far, but you have! Mirabelle has done a.... Job as Temporary Potentate, but as the council have recently contacted me, i have become aware of my Sisters Abdication. As next of kin, and next in line to the throne, i am hereby Empress of Tamriel, But you can all shove the formalities where the sun don't shine! I don't want bowing and Grovelling! I want training and preparing! We are against odds we SHALL NOT survive. Our best hope is simply to slow down the forces, and try to make an escape, keeping the Imperial city intact. But if you, this bunch of Soldiers i see before me, are willing to take up arms, do so. I won't promise you will live. But at least let us preserve the City, and try to combat the approaching threat!!!" She said her speech boldly top the small army they had assembled in the grounds of the Palace, and her Crusaders.

"Someone who isn't an imbecial, fiannly" Aadorn said

Coation looked at it, "It's a good idea, keep working on it, I'll review it in more detail when I get back" he quickly left and rode to ipsumali

Edited by Brutii

OOC: post ninja

Dirmire walked around for a while before walking up to the dragon,"What do you say to a undead dragon?"

Edited by Meciathe

Sienna was a woman who valued the short time she would have on the earth, and she cared about the people. With a brilliant military mind, and no care for formalities and other pathetic gains. She Slammed her fist on the Table in the war room, and looked at Everyone, she pointed a finger at Aardorn and said. "I need a full report Aardorn. Don't make false hope, tell me how it is... i know the situation is dire, but before i make hasty actions, i need to know our numbers." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: post ninja

Dirmire walked around for a while before walking up to the dragon,"What do you say to a undead dragon?"

"Aam... Nid Dovah Dreh Atmik Wah Jul" The dragon said "No dragon does service to men!"

OOC; Aam = and expression of disbelief

Aardorn laughed "Since when were you a stratergist? Our numbers are about 2500 plus two of my legions. The enemy have at least three legions, though we have no idea what composes these three legions, could be anything from skeevers to argonians to trolls. Using Nawens... ability and Mirabelles scrolls, we managed to gather some animals, but they went beserk and attacked us, probably Selenes doing and sorcery. They have captured chorrol and we have seen people being taken away and the place looks like it has become a labour camp rather than a city, thats all we have gathered"

Sienna punched the table and caused a crack. "We are in Utter shambles! What the hell has Mirabelle been doing?! For the sake of the divines and my soul.... I want as many men as we can spare starting to fortify the city, i want Ballista's built, i want a Militia. And i want the remaining Imperial legion... Selene lost the rest... All ready for battle Protecting the walls.These Forsworn... they hold no oaths to our gods, so they shall be used as a sort of... fodder. They can stall the Enemies while we prepare the city fully, and evacuate the citizens." Sienna said, It was all she could do with such limited and pathetic numbers. "And i wan't more Soldiers. The knights of many cities, such as the Knights of the thorn, and those who serve Leyawiin... i need a message delivered that they are needed for battle."

Sienna punched the table and caused a crack. "We are in Utter shambles! What the hell has Mirabelle been doing?! For the sake of the divines and my soul.... I want as many men as we can spare starting to fortify the city, i want Ballista's built, i want a Militia. And i want the remaining Imperial legion... Selene lost the rest... All ready for battle Protecting the walls.These Forsworn... they hold no oaths to our gods, so they shall be used as a sort of... fodder. They can stall the Enemies while we prepare the city fully, and evacuate the citizens." Sienna said, It was all she could do with such limited and pathetic numbers. "And i wan't more Soldiers. The knights of many cities, such as the Knights of the thorn, and those who serve Leyawiin... i need a message delivered that they are needed for battle."

"Why does everyone expect they are going to attack the city? Unless you can get them out secretly, the people are in more danger leaving, Selene won't discriminate between innocent and soldier, she'll kill them both. I would also like to add that the ducs turn coated at the last second, and knowing the pig, he is waiting for us to try an evacuation so he can crush some heads... I forgot to mention Nawens demon soldiers as well though"

The dragon looked back "Release him, Mey Jul, or I shall release you from this nirn in a baptism of flame" the dragon said, raising his head and letting out a shout "YOL TOOR SHUL!" all the words of the shout of fire, and a inferno went up into the air, after a few seconds the fire went, he lowered his head and looked at Dirmire "Release him, Mey Jul"