The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"A couple of Demons are not going to even the odds! Fine... so we have the ducs to worry about as well?! Then we stock up on food.... If they do not directly attack the city, they will probably try to starve us to death." Sienna said, barely containing her anger.

"Yes, they will"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Correct... so we stock up on food and fortify the city... that way we can be prepared for either outcome..." Sienna said, although still rather angry.

"I hope so, but remember, food runs out even when it is controlled" Aardorn warned

Edited by Brutii

Nawen was listening to the conversation silently, Kevorin stood beside her watching Sienna carefully. The tiefling wondered who was this woman and what was she doing here. She appeared out of nowhere and started ordering around everyone. That was outrageous!

"I know Aardorn... I know..." Sienna said sadly, understanding the situation fully, and praying things would improve.

Aardorn sighed "We must meet this foe somehow, waiting around will do nothing"

Coation finished off what he was doing and returned, then he rallied everyone together, asking who would go to capture Anvil and who would go to capture Bruma

Mirabelle stood there, arms folded looking at Sienna " You know they can rebuild, the womans bloody rich. If you don't mind me saying." She replied feeling slightly offended. She turned to Aardorn

" Oh, and whats your plan of action then?" She said sick of his moaning.

Mirabelle stood there, arms folded looking at Sienna " You know they can rebuild, the womans bloody rich. If you don't mind me saying." She replied feeling slightly offended. She turned to Aardorn

" Oh, and whats your plan of action then?" She said sick of his moaning.

"It's quite simple actually, either we kill Selene and retake Chorrol or we won't recognise this world tommorow" Aardorn said

" You make it sound so simple Aardorn she won't be standing in a field just waiting to die she will be heavily protected." She said finding Aadorns plans rash.

OOC: Tactical my ar**

"Thats the truth" he said