The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"So we will let them ki..." Nawen started but the tiefling cut her off. "Sounds like the plan."

Aardorn had a feeling he knew what Nawen was going to say "A few must die, for others to survive" Aardorn said "For the greater good, I don't like it, but it's one of the only ways for this to go, war isn't just black and white but many shades of grey as well"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As Empress i think this plan may work... if we die we shall become Martyrs in this battle... if i die... it will spur rebellion in future generations." Sienna said in approval.

Aardorn nodded, but the rebellion part wasn't nessercarily true, when someone had been oppressed since birth they began to believe that was life, and knowing Selene it would be very deep under thumb "Lets do this"

Edited by Brutii

"Mirabelle...you may retain a place in the court as the Courtier of the Empire. Aardorn, prepare your troops, we march in two hours." Sienna announced.

Aardorn nodded and shouted instructions to his men, he sent out agents to cause trouble in Chorrol and instigate rebellion, he turned to the others "Very soon, we will have reclaimed chorrol" he said, before looking at the map once more "Pray to the gods this will work"

Edited by Brutii

"So what do you think of the dragon idea I told you about? could you make it possible?" Dirmire asked Coation

"I probably could, and it would be strong, but Dragons are proud creatures are our ally definitly won't appreciate that, besides, it's too risky to rely on a dead dragon... there is an ancient shout used to resurrect a dragon, if we had an undead dragon in our midst, and a dragon used that shout, it would turn on us all to fast, we probably shouldn't even be keeping it around, let alone strapping parts to it"

"I pray so to Aardorn." Sienna said,

Selene looked at Coation as she walked and said. "I can promise you that having an undead dragon is not a good idea... just trust me on that one." Selene said as they Neared Anvil.

Aardorn had readied his legions, and was waiting until the time was right

Coation nodded "I know"