The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene said something in a strange tongue, and her Spectral Soldiers began the Onslaught of Anvil. "They are unwavering my lord. We shall take Anvil with ease."

Coation watched, arms behind his back "Good, good"

Selene watched as the Soldiers killed all opposition, but restrained the citizens with an Iron grip. "It seems the way is clear to the Castle... i shall enjoy disembowelling the count."

"Go, finish him" he ordered, he looked up as night fell and it rained, he looked over chorrol once more, the rain fitted the scene

Aardorn began to march towards chorrol, under the cover of darkness, and hid the army in the sewers and the mine, ready to charge up once ordered

Selene smiled and drew her two new blades, holding them out at her sides, she dashed forward, running to the castle, cutting down anyone who happened to be in her path. She entered the castle silently, but made herself obvious with her heels. Deliberate of course. The Count stood up and drew his blade.. it was just him, he had sent his guards to protect the city. He tried to cut at Selene's throat, but she ducked down, and bolted forward, slashing open his stomach with her blade. Then he was momentarily distracted, and she spun around, still crouched low, cutting his stomach again, and spilling his innards on the floor, She snuffed out his life by stamping on his head, and smiling darkly as she leant against the wall, arms folded.

I've never got it to work but I think its, SLEN TIID VO," Dirmire said to coation as they walked towards choroll

"Correct, but you never got it to work because you can't, I believe only the dragons could do it"

Aardorn opened the hatch, the rebelion was under way "Charge!" he ordered, and his men rushed out, and aardorn split his men, many siezing the different paths, and Aardorn took some men to the keep , fighting the centurions they found along the way, and attacking the guards outside of the castle

Edited by Brutii

Mirablle became almost as annoyed with Sienna as she did with Selene. " I think I should join them." She said getting annoyed with how she could simply walzt in and take the crown.

OOC: True, you did just snatch it...as if Mirabelle would just stand there and let her...

Edited by AnotherAverageName