The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sienna looked at Mirabelle. "How can you hold such hatred for me? I can see it in your eyes. I am nothing like my estranged Sister and never will be! How dare you think that, because i know you are! It is my birthright and my inherited title as next of kin! And you were doing a poor job! I am a good woman! Without the pathetic formalities and high and mighty outlook! I am Common at heart, and the common will come before me! I would kill myself before i let a single one of my subjects die in front of me!." Sienna said slamming on the table with her fist. She knew that Mirabelle was thinking that, it was clear in her eyes. "I have some important News from High rock for you, the courier said it was important, and for your ears... but for the way you looked at me then... why should i tell you?" Sienna said, deeply offended.

"I'm sorry Mirabelle... it is just i am constantly assumed to be like that Witch of a sister i have... Anyway... the news is saddening... but presents me an opportunity, as well as you: The King of High Rock has died. We know you were close to him, and that you were brought up in his court... in am sorry. But this leads to debate over who should be queen... i am saying... you? Would you rule over my Province of daggerfall and High rock fairly?" Sienna said, softly.

Mirabelle knew the kind well and looked after him in his later years, she had really come to like him, she would have jumped out in excitement but she contained it. " Queen? Of High Rock? Your saying I rule over my beautiful homeland? Where I belong? I would be honoured." She said liking Sienna more now. Edited by AnotherAverageName

" Ah, I have many Forsworn know me in High Rock, of course, you are free to take refuge as long as you don't mind Forsworn. With the whole of High Rocks soldiers on our side we will prevail." She said feeling honoured

OOC: Sorry evil, your screwed :) after this anyway.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

"No. I shall not permit High rocks Soldiers. I am Sorry Mirabelle this is our war. I will not, and never will have you waste the lives of many Bretons. So thank you for the offer of such aid, but i cannot permit the aid you offer. I am sorry. Besides... it will take a lot of fighting over many months for you to get into the rank... there is many who seek the crown, some willing to murder to get it. And the Forsworn are my enemy, in any time of any level of need. So no, the armys of High rock shall not aid us, instead you shall follow my instructions. and allow survivors refuge." Sienna explained. She would take no other answer.

Selene glanced at Elena as she walked out of the castle. "My my, the fledgling adventurer has turned to murdering guards? Tell me Elena, what would your mother say?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster