The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirmire and Elena appered in a puff of smoke. Dirmire looked to corpses of soldiers and raise them to be his slaves of death.

Elena ran at the remaining enemys cutting through with her katanas body pieces falling to the ground. The finished of a group a resistance and moved onto the next.

"No, i will face whatever may come." Sienna said, raising her shield and standing brave.

Selene ran and leapt through the air, her blades ready, she slashed down at Sienna as she landed, cutting open the Empresses side. "Hello sister.. that is my little present for you."

Aardorn took a step back "Lets finish this" he said

Coation laughed as he saw all of this, and just watched, he was glad that the dwemer machines had not let him down

Selene looked at Aardorn with a smile. "Aww Hello Aardorn! Do you like the army? I love it." She said and then spun around, slashing open Sienna's stomach, her dark blade cutting right through Sienna's armour, blood pouring profusely from the wound.

"Aardorn... go! I can... deal with Selene." Sienna said, sweat dripping down her face, and blood from her mouth trickling down her chin.

Selene looked at Aardorn with a smile. "Aww Hello Aardorn! Do you like the army? I love it." She said and then spun around, slashing open Sienna's stomach, her dark blade cutting right through Sienna's armour, blood pouring profusely from the wound.

"Aardorn... go! I can... deal with Selene." Sienna said, sweat dripping down her face, and blood from her mouth trickling down her chin.

"if by deal you mean get yourself killed!" Aardorn said "You go, I'll finish this"

"Take care of any who attempt escape... My sister is my prey." Selene commanded. Her words were cold, she meant it.

Sienna swung her blade at Selene, cutting at her leg.

"Come now sister! You want to slit the throat...not the leg." Selene said, she leapt at Sienna and put a hand around her shoulders, and looked into her eyes., she wrapped one leg around Sienna's back and spun around, preparing a blade to finish her sister off in this strange dance of hers. Sienna was however, physically more powerful than her sister, and she kneed Selene in the stomach, and broke free.

"Aw, no dancing? Well if you don't want to join i can just show you my moves!" Selene said, she spun on the spot and then began dancing, slow and coiling like a snake.... but the thing with snakes is that they bite. She rushed forward suddenly, slicing Sienna's back, and then standing perfectly still in a pose, her back to her sister.

Sienna breathed heavily, and put her sword into the ground, she almost collapsed, but held herself up by using her sword for support.

Kevorin Fallenheart and his entire army followed Nawen to Chorrol. Once they arrived here they saw that the battle had already begun. "By the Nine Hells! They started without us." The tiefling said with the wicked grin on his face. "Alright men, let's move!" He shouted and they all ran to the city, attacking whichever enemy they saw on their way.

Nawen ran inside the city and looked around. Her bow ready.

"Take care of any who attempt escape... My sister is my prey." Selene commanded. Her words were cold, she meant it.

Sienna swung her blade at Selene, cutting at her leg.

"Come now sister! You want to slit the throat...not the leg." Selene said, she leapt at Sienna and put a hand around her shoulders, and looked into her eyes., she wrapped one leg around Sienna's back and spun around, preparing a blade to finish her sister off in this strange dance of hers. Sienna was however, physically more powerful than her sister, and she kneed Selene in the stomach, and broke free.

"Aw, no dancing? Well if you don't want to join i can just show you my moves!" Selene said, she spun on the spot and then began dancing, slow and coiling like a snake.... but the thing with snakes is that they bite. She rushed forward suddenly, slicing Sienna's back, and then standing perfectly still in a pose, her back to her sister.

Sienna breathed heavily, and put her sword into the ground, she almost collapsed, but held herself up by using her sword for support.

Aardorn stepped between them "Give up now, Selene, the entire imperial legion is on it's way, they outnumber this army 3 to 1" he bluffed

Selene burst into a fit of demented laughter. "You think... you think that... Hahahahaha!!" She laughed uncontrollably. She found it greatly amusing that she was seen as the orchestrator of this... if only they knew the true leader of the army, and the true size of its forces.

Sienna clutched her stomach and fell to one knee, her other hand on the hilt of her blade. "Divines...Give... Me Strength!"