The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Hmm, what is the answer to that question?... Oh that's right... no... What's your name little boy?" Selene said with a humoured smile on her face.

"Steven."

"Steven... Nawen, do you wan't Steven to die? I have heard it is... Traumatizing for a parent to watch there child die." Selene said, pushing the boy's head with the gun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene pulled the trigger, but the gun had no bullets in it and it only clicked... still Nawen did not know this so selene dropped the boy to the floor. "Oops, did my finger slip?" Selene said with a laugh. "I gave you the chance top turn around Nawen... Now you just got him killed." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Oh for the love of God! Was that really necessary!? You just killed a poor child. That is way too cruel. :ohdear:

"You will pay for this..." She said and she meant it. Whatever friendship was between her and Selene was gone now, with the life of that poor child. But unlike those other times it is gone for good.

OOC: Edited the post so he is not dead.

Selene picked the boy back up, and pointed to his head. There was nothing there. "You really thought i shot him then didn't you? Hahaha! The look on your face... Priceless. But don't think i would hesitate next time." She said, pushing the boy back in line.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Dirmire stepped out the shadows behind Nawen and grabbed her throught and tried to slam he towards the ground.

Elena walked up beside Selene and shethed her katanas,"When can my training start?"

"Get all of the children making the small repairs in the city! Feed them and keep them alive!" Selene ordered, and all of the children were put to work, in relative safety.

Selene walked over and pointed her gun at Dirmire. "You heard Nawen. Let go. Now."

Coation walked towards the palace "Is it done?" he asked Selene, then saw her pointing the gun at Dirmire and looked at Nawen "Is she another one of yours?" he asked