The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I said off her!" Selene said enraged, and used a powerful bolt of magic, non-lethal, which Knocked Dirmire away. She looked at Nawen, and gestured for her to play along. "Yes, she is one of mine."

"Another? You have many friends, Selene" he said "We don't have time to mess around, set those civilians to work"

Nawen couldn't really speak at the moment because of what Dirmire did to her. She had no idea what happened or is this really worth it but she decided to play along and only nodded. She was willing to try anything. Aardorn is still out here and she feared for his life.

Selene turned to Nawen and said quickly. "Go Now, I command you to destroy the enemy hiding in Mistyroot cave. Do not fail me Assassin, or i shall destroy you." Selene said, creating a cover for Nawen to leave. As much as they were now Enemies, Selene still wanted Nawen alive.. she was unique, the only one of her kind on Nirn after all... it would be a shame to kill such a life-form.

Selene then turned away from Nawen and walked back to Coation. "My lord... i need a word... privately."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen raised an eyebrow to what Selene said. It was not what she said surprised her but why she's letting her go... Nawen only nodded and even bowed down a little and headed towards the exit of the city.

She glanced at the castle as she walked towards the gates. Aardorn might still be out here somewhere and she couldn't leave him here to die. He was the only one left now...

Selene ushered Coation into the castle and shut the doors, she sighed and said. "That woman... she was not a servant of mine... she is my old friend Nawen... from when i sided with the light... she is... she is the enemy but... i couldn't let her die... i owe her as much and.. she is unique, from another world entirely... it would be a shame to kill such an amazing being..." Selene explained... rather than lie.

Selene ushered Coation into the castle and shut the doors, she sighed and said. "That woman... she was not a servant of mine... she is my old friend Nawen... from when i sided with the light... she is... she is the enemy but... i couldn't let her die... i owe her as much and.. she is unique, from another world entirely... it would be a shame to kill such an amazing being..." Selene explained... rather than lie.

"You let her go?" Coation said "Thats not like you... you said you owed her, so this time I won't send out someone to hunt her down, but next time you meet her, you kill her. You understand?"