The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Mirabelle didn't know whether to travel to High Rock to start a rebellion to crush Selene or to simply do it manually, Sienna withdrew both of these options, she stood there pacing, wondering what to do. As much as she was annoyed with Aadorn she was worried about him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coation left Chorrol with his honour guard, taking with him Aardorn, they headed south east cross country, he left a note (In daedric, in an attempt to avoid prying eyes) informing Selene he was taking Aardorn to Oldanwor

The dragon also left, flying east, and Krasaar followed, he was returning to his fortress tomb

Mirabelle knew that there wasn't much she could do and said " That's it I'm going to High Rock." She decided to take Sienna's advice " Let Selene be Empress be the ruler of a dead empire." She said talking to herself.

She headed to Daggerfall on her white horse, she saw some of Selene's forces but rode past them in disgust.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Aardorn was chained up in oldanwor when he woke, and as soon as he woke, Coation sent a streak of lightning into his chest, Aardorn screamed out in pain. Coation then closed his eyes "FAAS RU MAAR" he shouted, and Aardorn was filled with a fear and dismay of the likes he had never felt. Coation laughed at the terrified man.

Dirmire hated himself for what he had done he never meant it he just got angry. He walked through the chorrol keep until he reached the highest floor and found a balconey. He stepped onto the edge and closed his eyes a small tear fell down his face.

Selene stood behind Dirmire, "That is not a good idea. Suicide will ensure your soul will never find peace. If you can't carry on, all because of attacking Nawen then fine... but let me take your knowledge of Necromancy first. I will make sure your name is remembered dirmire... and i will Keep Eloise safe." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Mirabelle's horse was incredibly fast and she specially enchanted its shoes to make it faster than most other horses. She made her way to Daggerfall where many Bretons cheered and chanted. She arrived at the palace and was greeted by Marcurio who was wearing a crown.

" Hello Mirabelle." He said smiling

Mirabelle ran up to him and hugged him.

" We are king and queen now?"

" Yes, of course, here take this crown."

Mirabelle took the golden and diamond crown and put it on her head.

" It's perfect." She paused. " The imperial city is under attack, Selene is evil...Pure evil"

" I let that bloody woman in my house and now she's ruining the city! Damn woman!"

" Sienna and her men will take refuge here, in High Rock."

" As long as she is with us and not with her," He replied surprised.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Nawen walked in the wilds wondering what should she do next. Sienna died, Aardorn is Gods knows where and she has no idea what to do... she then remembered. Sienna said something about taking refuge in High Rock. Maybe she should go there?

The drow sighed and looked up at the sky. For brief moment she just stood there. "I will go to High Rock then." She said quietly to herself and started her journey.