The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Because i can give you peace... by taking away that which corrupted you. Allow me to extract your skill and knowledge of Necromancy, and then, if i kill you, your soul can rest in peace Dirmire. I will make sure you are remembered as a good man. That i promise, and that i shall keep your Family safe." Selene said holding out her hand to him. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On her way to Daggerfall Nawen met some soldiers who managed to survive and escape the battle so she traveled with them. And after the long and tiresome journey they have finally made it.

While the soldiers were going about their own business, Nawen went directly to the palace. She heard everything what Mirabelle and Sienna talked about back in the Imperial Palace so the drow assumed that she will be here. "Uhm... hello?" She said as soon as she entered the palace and looked around.

DIrmire looked over his shoulder,"Give my piano to Eloise she used to love to her me play it," He said then walked of the edge, He hit the ground with a large thud and was instantly dead blood seeped from his neck mouth and nose. His arms were broken and his leg was twisted the wrong way. He slumbed body crumbled and bleeding his hair blowing in the slight breeze.

OOC: Wha...? Why? :ohdear:

Nawen looked around for some more and saw Mirabelle. She was talking to someone. Nawen was too tired, hurt and most importantly worried to care for manners now so she simply walked up to the woman. "Mirabelle, I brought news from the battle."

"No!" Selene screamed as Dirmire fell, but at the moment he stepped off the edge she managed to touch his hand, and that was enough, she sapped every ounce of His Necromantic Skill and Knowledge, and then she sat back against the wall, crying.

Sienna stumbled through the courtyard of Mirabelles palace, her wound bleeding and her body broken, she collapsed in a bloody heap when she stepped through the door. "Selene... is not... the... Enemy.." She splurted out, blood coming from her mouth.

Sienna looked up and said "No... she has been corrupted by her old master again 'Cough' His name is... Coation." Sienna said, close to death, the spell not helping. She needed serious medical care, and quickly if she were to survive this.

Selene looked over the edge at Dirmires body and then sat back, crying to herself.