The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Nawen was so surprised to see Sienna alive. She thought that she died... "Aardorn was taken by the enemy." Nawen said quickly. She was happy to see Sienna and that she survived the battle but she was worried for Aardon's life just as much.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirabelle wrapped her wounds in bandages and applied a extremely powerful healing spell to her. She poured a solution which meant she would expierence a very sharp stinging pain but only for less than three seconds. " Coation? What kind of name is that? Wait, he's the one who's behind all of this." She said wrapping the final layer of bandages around her arm. She turned to Nawen, " They have captured Aadorn!?" She replied feeling worried with a very slight feeling of smugness. It seems Aadorns so-called tactics lead him to his capture but she was still very worried. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Yes, he is behind it all... Selene.. i think she, after he outburst, went to cool down at Oldanwor... but he was there... stuck with no way out.. i think my sister joined him out of madness... maybe seeing this as a way for her to die? But we have to save her... if only my Father were alive.." Sienna said, standing up very slowly.

Nawen listened to what Sienna said. "Oldanwor? Where's that?" She asked. The drow was anxious to leave Daggerfall and go look for Aardorn. He was the only one of her friends that haven't gone dark side and she must find him.

" Woah! I've had to grovel for that woman for years, you wouldn't believe how many times I had to pretend she looks good! That woman is evil! Her death is deserved, a new Empress is needed, her reign could go on for eternity! I'm not letting that happen." She replied feeling slightly angry. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"It was,and still is... partly, the Mortal headquarters for the Mythic Dawn Organization... it is Selene's seat of power... well it was until she neglected the dawn in her 20 year reign. Coation has moved in, and he murdered all of the dawn... not it is empty, his private little fortress. Well that is what me and my scouts recovered anyway." Sienna said. Sienna looked at Mirabelle. "Then stay here in Daggerfall. If you cannot find it in your heart to help Selene, then don't bother helping me. I am the Empress now, you think she wants to reign? She Abdicated Mirabelle! It only means she does not want the power anymore." Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Mirabelle got even angrier because she knew once Selene abdicated she wouldn't pass the crown to Sienna, it was Mirabelles crown Selene has no royal status and Sienna stole it, it seemed as if they were both just fighting like children. " Selene was the one who slaughtered the court Sienna! She IS evil and always be no matter how much bloody make up she puts on she is evil! She cannot be Empress! If you die the crown goes to her, so good idea taking the crown! Now this Coation has a chance of getting it! Selene is our enemy!" She said getting annoyed. Edited by AnotherAverageName

"Don't speak to me in such a way! I gave you the crown of Daggerfall! Without my Imperial recommendation you would not have stood a chance! So you sit here, in your shallow court, with your selfish desires, while i go and save my sister! I don't care what the hell she has done! She is my flesh and blood, Evil or not i will NOT allow her to be used!" Sienna said with great anger, and marched out of the castle.

Nawen frowned. This bickering for the crown was getting annoying. It seems that she will have to find this Oldanwor on her own. She only hoped that this place won't be too hard to find and that Aardorn is still alive. "I don't have time for this." She mumbled and started walking towards the exit.

Mirabelle just sat on her throne she thought " She has the mouth of Selene..." They were too alike, Mirabelle detested evil and hated pretending to like Selene. " Sienna will be decieved maybe murdered by Selene." She said directing it to Marcurio but not looking.

" But they are sisters." Replied Marcurio feeling confused

" And Selene is evil and desperate for something she no longer deserves. Life."

" I guess your right."