The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Sienna mounted her Armoured steed, and began to set out back to Cyrodiil. She would try and save Aardorn from Oldanwor, and if possible save her sister from Evils grasp...

Selene stood up and stopped crying, her make up run down her face, she couldn't believe Dirmire had committed Suicide... but she now possessed his Necromantic power, and she used it to keep his Undead legions alive. She was unsure whether to tell Coation now, or later... but one thing she knew was that she was truly devoted to the Evil cause, even if it was just a game to her ,she saw it fair that Coation win, and she would ensure his victory... but another thing was also clear to her, she was not sticking around to see what would become of the Empire Under Coations rule. Instead she would not intervene in it's affairs any longer.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your plans will fail, they always do" Aardorn said

"Well, they won't this time, because of the three people who thrawted my plans in the past, one is chained up, the other is too old to stop my and the third... well, if she crosses me, she will die. Your tactics at chorrol, they were remarkable, using something I had no knowledge about, sadly, you thought you were facing Selene and the ducs, you had no idea that I would intervene with an even bigger army. Indeed, if I hadn't intervened in the first place, Selene would have NO army. But enough of this, breaking you with torture would take time I do not have, so I intend to gamble with you" Coation replied, undoing Aardorns chains

"Gamble? Whats to gamble for?"

"Well, we play several... games of sorts, should I win you tell me one thing I want to know, should you win, I tell you something. What do you say?" Aardorn was about to refuse, but what he had to gamble with was much less value able than what coation had

"Lets play"

"Excellent, I choose... Black Jack" a deck of cards appeared in his hands, and he dealed them, Aardorn was holding a 10 and a 9, Coation an ace and a 9

Aardorn looked at his hand "Hit me"

"Aardorn, you have 19, that would be insane..."

"hit me"

"As you wish" and coation gave him a card, a three

"What do you want to know then?"

"The size of your force"

"It's now about 1000"

"Really? So small? I win, but I'll let you choose the next game"

"I ask you a riddle, if you get it right, you win, you have two chances" Aardorn had the perfect riddle in mind

"Three"

"Fine, three"

"Go on then"

"I am what men love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, What dead men have and rich require. I'm what contented men desire" Coation was puzzled by this, he had heard such a riddle before, but had never been given the answer

"Power?"

"Good guess, but no"

"Women?" Aardorn smirked when coation suggested this

"Good guess, but no again... funny though"

"Immortality?"

"Nope, your out of guesses"

"Fine."

"The size of your force?"

"50 legions of dwemer creations

35 legions of undead

40 legions of living soldiers

25000 specteral soldiers"

"Okay, I win so I choose we repeat the same game"

"Fine, I like this game anyway, I choose a riddle this time"

"Fine"

"What can go up and down without moving"

"Uh... plants?"

"Not what I was thinking of"

"Air?"

"No"

"Something?"

"Thats not a valid answer"

"Fine, you win, what do you want to know?"

"The answer to your riddle"

"Nothing"

"Nothing? Thats the answer?"

"Yes"

"Interesting..." They continued with this for sometime, no doubt coation was better at it, but Aardorn only had relativly useless unformation to give, and coation had a gold mine of information, after a while though, coation saw this, and rechained Aardorn before storming out, realising he'd been played for a fool

After Coation left the room, he began to plot and plan. Originally, he had planned to use Selene, then finish her, assuring he couldn't be betrayed again

Edited by Brutii

Dirmires undead dragon flew down from the sky and stood over his masters dead body nudging it and roaring at anyone how walked towards the body.

OOC: Selene took his power, it obeys her now :verymad:

Selene looked down at the dragon... she did not know what to do, if she got too close it would try and kill her, and even with Dirmires power she could not control it... there was something else bending it to Dirmires will. "Damn it... what the hell do i do now?" Edited by mythicdawnmaster