The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene then used her power to Solidify the orb of energy, and placed it in Coations hands. "It is yours my lord, do with it as you wish." She then walked through the halls of Oldanwor, headed for the exit.

Coation put it into a colossal black soul gem, he would keep it safe, for now. He laughed with delight as he toyed with it, and then he began to think of what to do with it

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene left the fort and continued onwards.

There was a loud sound of powerful magic which rattled through the halls of Oldanwor, and a strong gust of freezing cold air. A tall man, of Akaviri origin, sporting a long beard, greying, and a wise slightly weathered face walked the halls, heading through the throne room. He was dressed in an ornate green robe, embroiled with the scales of many strange creatures, he stepped into the throne room, dark energy almost coursing out of the man. "You must be Coation, No?"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Mirabelle stood on ther balcony of Daggerfall and announced she was Queen and Marcurio was king. She told them about Selene and how if they ever saw her they should take immediate action. She then wandered through the gardens holding hands with Marcurio admiring the blossoming tree's.

Selene left the fort and continued onwards.

There was a loud sound of powerful magic which rattled through the halls of Oldanwor, and a strong gust of freezing cold air. A tall man, of Akaviri origin, sporting a long beard, greying, and a wise slightly weathered face walked the halls, heading through the throne room. He was dressed in an ornate green robe, embroiled with the scales of many strange creatures, he stepped into the throne room, dark energy almost coursing out of the man. "You must be Coation, No?"

"Yes" Coation replied "And who are you?"

"My name is Dosan. The Viper. I wish to lend my abilities to your cause... for a time. In exchange for one thing." He said seriously, his gaze resting upon Coation.

"What is the thing?"

Nawen checked most of the rooms, from time to time greeting members of Mythic Dawn but unfortunately she could not find Aardorn in any of those rooms.

She walked down the rather poorly lit hallway when she saw stairs that led below. She haven't checked there yet... Nawen started at the darkness below before venturing to wherever the stairs led.

Nawen walked silently and cautiously. Aardorn wasn't just some simple prisoner so he was guarded. Only fools would leave the prison completely unguarded.

Nawen checked most of the rooms, from time to time greeting members of Mythic Dawn but unfortunately she could not find Aardorn in any of those rooms.

She walked down the rather poorly lit hallway when she saw stairs that led below. She haven't checked there yet... Nawen started at the darkness below before venturing to wherever the stairs led.

Nawen walked silently and cautiously. Aardorn wasn't just some simple prisoner so he was guarded. Only fools would leave the prison completely unguarded.

Surely enough, Aardorn was in the basement, and also surely enough, he was guarded, by two dwemer centurions, members of coations honour guard, though they seemed dormant at the current time

Coation nodded "When I next see her, I will inform her of your wish to see her" coation said

Edited by Brutii