The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far away from Selene and the others, there lay a dark, evil place, surrounded by undead minions and hired mercs. Inside stood the man who had earlier been playing poker, and he was standing in a dungeon, taunting his prisoner with food "Enjoying the solitude? I have your old friend on the other end of the castle, why don't you make this easier on both of you and tell me where you put it?" he said, Aardorn rose his head, he had grey streaks in his hair now, and he looked even more worn, but he retained the same spirit as in his youth

"Why don't you go look for it, it can't have grown legs and ran away can it?" he said, smiling slightly, the mans face turned to anger

"YOU COULD HAVE PUT IT ANYWHERE! WHATS MORE IT CAN GROW LEGS AND RUN AWAY! TELL ME WHERE YOU PUT IT!" he shouted

"Sorry, I don't really feel like it, why don't you ask me later"

"I offered you the chance, to aide me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain!" the man shot fire from his hands, and the screaming was so loud that it carried through the dimly lit halls

Aria stood on her own on a hill not far from Aardorn's position. She was his chief adviser, and was renowned throughout the land and dubbed with the title 'The Great Adviser.' She was a young elf of uncertain origin, she had pale white skin, but was as tall as an altmer, she had a beautiful face and short blonde hair, she wore a fine white gown with a black overcoat.

http://www.teralevelingguide.com/wp-content/gallery/characters/HighElf_1.jpg

She heard the screams and clenched her fists. "Bastard! i need to get Aardorn out... hmm now then, how to get in?"

The man grew impatient, and slowly began to roast Aardorn alive "TELL ME WHERE IT IS OR FACE MY WRATH!" the screaming intensified, and the guards who were mortal turned to regard it, it reminded them why they were glad they were on the mans side, the undead scoured the surrounding hillside, looking for the object, killing any who stopped them, the man was so focused on finding it he had neglected defense, and a sewer drain remained unguarded, the only defense to it a pad lock which could be broken easily, the main gate had but on guard infront of it, but there was an archer on the gate house, and there could be more in the adjacent towers. Some of the undead were heading toward Aria, they were heading unnaturally fast, they had obviously seen her

"Hmm, foolish undead." Aria said with a slight smirk. She threw at them a bomb, which exploded, blowing them apart, Aria stood with her hands behind her back, looking at the remains. "Now, if my calculations are correct... The main gate is lightly defended, but archers at either side. This leaves the lightly defended and pathetically locked sewer grate. Perfect."

Once Aria reached the grate she pulled out a small mallet from her utility pack, and smashed the lock off, she proceeded into the sewer, and soon found her way into the basement of the fort...