The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The reward is there life my lord... and a measure of fame... We pick the filthiest commoners, the most annoying nobles, the traitors, the stupid, the crippled, and we force them into our Arena... the reward shall be gold, which i shall fund, and they shall receive it and fame." Selene said with a grin. "And as for them seeing... take a look at these marvels." She handed him a schematic of some Magical viewing screen, steam vented out in a square, forming a clear area, looking a lot like the steam from boiling food, and it was connected to a magical apparatus which projected the view of the stadium, and the various locations and combatants, with potent magic.

OOC: HA! Loved the contrast, people are dying and being butchered and the other line of your post is "Do try the food" :laugh:

"lovely. Though I suggest maybe not using the commoners, we need them to make stuff, still the crippled and stupid may be forced into the arena, though only if they were born with it, if the cripple was gained in combat, then we don't kidnap them, I have some decency." he said, smiling "I love this idea, though how much will this take to make?"

Dwemer spheres stood (um... would you call it stood?) on the banks, firing from there crossbows at the survivors, centurions moved along the bridge to head them off

Edited by Brutii

20 of them were killed by the centurion as they swum away but the other citizens ran away screaming. Only 8 of them made it away alive. The centurion tried to jump in the water to catch them but then simply exploded as it tried to swim. Parts of its body flew meters away.

OOC: What? They aren't going in the water, besides, they wouldn't exploded, they'd walk along the bottom like the skeletons did in pirates of the carribean Dwemer robots can go in water

The dwemer looked to their commander, who was not a robot "Leave them, count the bodies, anyone who isn't accounted for, put up wanted posters, we could use some prisoners"

Edited by Brutii

Selene smiled. "You need not worry about the cost my lord... this is my project after all, i will fund it, and i can obtain the resources quite well... it will be my Domain in your Empire, and shall be used to Amuse you, and sate our blood-lust between battles... All i need is an imperial permit... and i can begin construction of... The Games."

"I am Fasting Mirabelle. It is the holy week of Stendarr." Sienna replied.

Selene smiled. "You need not worry about the cost my lord... this is my project after all, i will fund it, and i can obtain the resources quite well... it will be my Domain in your Empire, and shall be used to Amuse you, and sate our blood-lust between battles... All i need is an imperial permit... and i can begin construction of... The Games."

"I am Fasting Mirabelle. It is the holy week of Stendarr." Sienna replied.

"Well then, you have your permit, though don't build it in cyrodille, I need this place intact for now" he said, signing papers giving the orders to give her a construction permit

OOC: Lighthouses kinda tend to be near the sea you know...

" Oh, right I forgot." She said taking back her famous meal. " Selene didn't eat my food either..." She said wondering if anyone actually wanted to eat it and if her recipe wasn't as great as she thought.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Aardorn paced the room, thinking about what to do next, by the time the most logical approach had reclaimed the empire, he would have been long since dead. Unacceptable. The empire needed to be reclaimed as soon as possible.

Coation travelled to Ipsumali and knocked on the puzzle door of the fortress tomb, the dragon opened it and Coation entered and continued his lessons in the voice

Edited by Brutii