The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Nice to see you agin," james said as he sat down.

Meenwhile in a dark cave Dirmire looked at his research and was looking how to become a normal person again he hated beeing a lich and woundered why he had turned into one. Then it struck him and there was a great scream and a flash of green light and he returned to his 20 year old self,"Thank god thats over," he said to himself as the rot disappeared. Another lucky thing was that he retained his immortality. "now what to do?" he said to himself as he pondered round the room.

Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basement was a terrifying sight, body pieces strung around the room, a altar was in the middle, and there was a body upon it, there were faces in the walls, screaming, but no sound escaped them, they were one with the wall, potions stood on the alchemy table, and there were loads of tomes in a book case, necromancy wasn't the only thing this wizard was practicing. A prison cell was attached to the walls, and inside were people, children, men and women, all kidnapped and held in a cell to use in some un holy ritual, a single skeleton guarding them. The skeleton turned to regard Aria with hollow sockets, it's mouth opened and closed, it was trying to speak, but only the noise of it's teeth slamming together was heard.

"I will ease your suffering." Aria said with sadness in her voice, she drew a set of throwing knives, and threw each into the skeletons head, decapitating it. She looked around the room in disgust, but this was not enough to turn her stomach. She approached the cage and looked at the people inside "Hello? are you all alright?"

"I will ease your suffering." Aria said with sadness in her voice, she drew a set of throwing knives, and threw each into the skeletons head, decapitating it. She looked around the room in disgust, but this was not enough to turn her stomach. She approached the cage and looked at the people inside "Hello? are you all alright?"

For a moment the skeleton stood then it fell back, the people looked back, some were missing body pieces, courtosy of their captor, some were mad, rambling on about things, amoungst the most saddening of sights was a small girl, little older than 4, missing her hand, an eye and both her ears. Some people shrunk back in fear when she approached, "Let us out! PLEASE LET US OUT!" one shouted, a man put his hand over his mouth

"Quiet!" he said "You may attract the monsters"

"What the hell is this place?! by everything holy what the hell is this?!" Aria said sickened, she then returned to the cage after pacing and said "I will let you all out, if you tell me if you know anything of a man named Aardorn."

Many of them looked at each other "Um, okay, if he is not in this cage but in this castle, then he is probably sown into a corpse"

"Damn!" Aria cursed. She stood for a moment, massaging her temples and then she looked at them and said "Alright, do you know anything about a dungeon? prison block maybe? I know he is in here, and i really do need to get him out."

"We have been kept in a cage down here, we haven't been to the rest of the castle, we're used for body parts and other experiments, but if there is, it's upstairs"

"My god! I don't want to know what goes on in here, but it will ease my heart if you all get out." Aria said, she approached the cage, let lose a spell which blew the lock of the cage, she opened the door and smiled somberly at the prisoners "Now hurry, quick!"

They all fled down the sewer, leaving Aria alone in the room