The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Dirmire hid in many places and had fashioned a primative spear. He had killed 3 deadra and the smell of blood was in the air he ran and hid again this time away from the smell.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The servant handed Coation the new toy, and coation took the cover off, smiling with glee as he turned around, walked over to his chess board... and put the miniture titan in the black queen slot "Now I'm ready to play" he said, sitting down "Now just to find a worth opponent"

OOC: gtg, see you tommorow

Edited by Brutii

Iodiria chuckled as the small woman ran into the portal, and she looked at Nawen "It will remain open for another few minutes, should you wish to enter." She then stepped through the Portal, and her high heels were clicking on the white marble floor of Mourhold, they were in the courtyard of her High Chapel, and many statues dotted the Area with the likeness of Iodiria.

http://files5.tesall.ru/files/fa/faylynn-r-m/1.jpg

"This is the splendour of Dark Elven craftsmanship. I had Mournhold re-designed after it's second destruction in the Explosion of red mountain. White Marble Walkways, and white marble buildings, all trimmed and embroidered with solid gold, a reflection of myself, if you will." Iodiria said, very pleased Mirabelle liked the architecture. She turned around and Looked at the huge building dominating this quadrant of mournhold. "This is my High chapel."