The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

" Don't worry, I will visit soon, goodbye." She replied softly walking into the portal. She appeared back at the palace, again feeling light headed. She noticed Aardorn at the table and went up to him. " What are you doing?" She asked

"Where have you been?" he asked

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Me? Oh, I just went to visit Iodiria. What are you doing with that chess table?" She asked puzzled.

OOC: Chess table ???

"What did you do there?"

OOC: I thought you said Aardorn plotted Coations moves on a chess table but NVM.

" Just a social visit Aardorn, I just bought this dress and I'm feeling very tired..." She replied rubbing her eye.

"You brought a dress? Do you realise what will happen if we are captured? And you've been out buying a dress? Whats wrong with you?" He asked "How can you be so damn calm in a time like this?"

Edited by Brutii

" How can I be so calm? Because were safe and I guarantee we will remain safe till the morning. I didn't plan on getting a dress, I just got tempted." She replied sitting down leaning her head on one hand.

"No where is really safe any more, never was"

Edited by Brutii

Finally it was the grand opening of 'The Games' Hundreds and thousands of spectators flocked from all over the empire, and all stood in the stadium, awaiting the games to begin.

Selene waited on the Podium, and it was raised into the Air, the crowds cheered as she appeared, wearing an open fronted Jacket, which was made up of many different fabric paintings it seemed, many of them gruesome, it was in autumn colours, and had large shoulder pads. She wore skintight trousers of the same material, also patterned and fashioned from many dark and gruesome paintings, and on her feet a pair of extremely high and very strange heels. Her Blonde hair was brushed over one shoulder, and she wore a small Lolita style hat on her head. She bore Black Eyeliner and red lips.

http://blog.metmuseum.org/alexandermcqueen/images/McQ.531.EL.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yOuwfwjf0dM/TrdW8gWINEI/AAAAAAAABas/BLYzMsCT2u8/s1600/thedashempire.jpg

As her Podium reached the top she held on to the Silver pole in the middle and said "Welcome one! Welcome all! To The grand Opening of The Games! I am you Hostess, and Game-Mistress Selene, and i will ensure you have the time of your lives! You came to watch blood! Gore! Death! Brutality and more! And that is what you shall receive! Now you have all bet on whomever you want to win! So keep hoping they wont be mauled by the many surprises in store for you! So without any Further ado... Lets see the contestants!!" She shouted, and held onto the pole, leaning back, the crowd cheering as there screens were activated, and the contestants were put into the huge arena below.

Fixico watched the The Games from a private balcony.

He sat in his chair wearing his huge collar and colourful clothes. He laughed wildly as the combatants were introduced.

Mirabelle lay in bed and snuggled up to Marcurio.

Edited by AnotherAverageName