The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Aria stood for a moment, she swept her hair off her hair and then massaged her temples again. "Now then... to find Aardorn... I should just follow the screams i suppose." She said to herself. She downed a potion of invisibility and sneaked through the halls of the castle, until she neared the prison Aardorn was kept in...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aria stood for a moment, she swept her hair off her hair and then massaged her temples again. "Now then... to find Aardorn... I should just follow the screams i suppose." She said to herself. She downed a potion of invisibility and sneaked through the halls of the castle, until she neared the prison Aardorn was kept in...

The skeleton at the door looked directly at her, seeing through the spell, it tried to speak to her as well, but just the bones smashing together could be heard. On either side of it stood a mercenairy "OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID BAG OF BONES!" one of them said, but the skeleton kept trying to talk to Aria, she couldn't understand it, but it's hand was raised in a halt motion, so it must have been asking her a question of somekind

Aria wished she could understand the Skeleton, but despite her skill with magic she understood not one sound. She whispered into what would have been it's ear "I will end your suffering now." And with her blade she cut off it's head. When the invisibility wore off, and the mercenary's could see her they attacked, she jumped backwards and pulled a mace from her pack. She ran at them, smashing the mace into one's face, killing him, and the other she threw her blade into his chest.

She opened the door to the prison, and saw Aardorn...

Aria wished she could understand the Skeleton, but despite her skill with magic she understood not one sound. She whispered into what would have been it's ear "I will end your suffering now." And with her blade she cut off it's head. When the invisibility wore off, and the mercenary's could see her they attacked, she jumped backwards and pulled a mace from her pack. She ran at them, smashing the mace into one's face, killing him, and the other she threw her blade into his chest.

She opened the door to the prison, and saw Aardorn...

The skeleton knew that wasn't the response it needed, and almost fought back, but she got it in time, the mercenairies were to surprised to see someone come out of invisibility and run at them we a mace that they didn't fight back. Once Aria entered the room the man turned around "What?! Who in oblivion are you!" he shouted

"Aria the great Advisor. And i assume you are responsible for all of this in the castle? You sir are a sick and twisted man. Now you have a dear friend of mine, and i want him back. Release Aardorn." Aria said sternly. She was already calculating how to kill this man should the need arise.

"He knows where something of mine is, and he will tell me, or he will die" the man said, calmly turning back to Aardorn and continuing to torture him

"Leave him alone. What exactly is this item of yours you are looking for? Stop the torture! Only a fool would think that torturing Aardorn will get anything out of him." Aria said firmly.

The man frowned "Actually I think he is beginning to break" he said, and continued

"In your dreams, you underestimate him, and me." Aria said, she quickly threw a small flail at the mysterious man's legs, tripping him to the floor, she ran over and landed a kick to his head with some force, enough to knock him out for a short time.

"Aardorn! It's me. We need to get you out of here." She said, smashing at the lock with the mallet.

"In your dreams, you underestimate him, and me." Aria said, she quickly threw a small flail at the mysterious man's legs, tripping him to the floor, she ran over and landed a kick to his head with some force, enough to knock him out for a short time.

"Aardorn! It's me. We need to get you out of here." She said, smashing at the lock with the mallet.

"You didn't really think that would stop me, did you?" he said, floating to his feet