The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long black tendrils of energy extended from Dirmires hand and pinned the grotesk monster to the wall,"So whats been happening?" He said calmly not thinking about the monster.

The monster stayed pinned for a moment, but it's eyes rolled back and a beam of energy shot along the tendrils into dirmire, knocking him away, the monsters eyes went back to normal and it started to walk towards him.

Dirmire stood up and muttered and gaint skelton arms crashed out the ground and grabbed the monster.

It's eyes rolled back again and the arms went into the ground, the monster spoke again, but a second voice, that of the mans, echoed through it "Go away amateur, before I hurt you" the monsters eyes went back to normal and it ran towards Dirmire, slashing at him

The monsters eyes rolled back and the two voices spoke in unision once more "Ah, now this is just what I want!" it sounded almost excited "No interruptions you three! Just my beast against your skeletons" it's eyes went back to normal, and it seemed to totally ignore the three living ones, and turned to face the skeletons

Aria saw this as there chance, she grabbed Aardorn's arm and ran until they got to the sewers, once inside she said "Come on, this way."

Iodiria screamed and punched the table, it broke when she punched it and she screamed again, stamping on the floor, she broke down on the floor in a sort of rage, rather pathetic, and very mortal for a goddess.

many of them carried daggers and started to stab the monster. Dirmire turned around,"Run I'll slow him down."

The man appeared, he seemed to totally ignore everything but the battle, he tutted "Daggers? really? Mine is carrying a great sword one handed and you are using daggers?!" the monster swung it's blade, smashing two of the skeletons in a single blow, it smashed around and was clearly much stronger than the skeletons, but it was also clearly outnumbered and if they swarmed it there was no way it could kill them all easily. Aardorn ran down the sewers