The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Aria hugged Aardorn once they were out of the sewers, she looked at him and said "I have missed you old friend... i was beggining to think you had died, and your men were starting to get unruly. But i have done my best to look after things while you were... in there."

Iodiria got up and composed herself, but it was no use, instead she began to write more scrawlings down.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thats nothing compared to what I can do." Dirmire said as he summond two undead trolls."And thats nothing."

The man tutted "Nice cheating, but I have made a sentient undead who is corperal and was made from something dead, no one has done even close to that!" the man smiled "This was meant to be my creatures test run, but two undead trolls is hardly fair for such a young thing, thats like putting an 5 year old against a dragon!"

"I think your going to need to control them, I'm getting to old for this rubbish now" Aardorn said

Edited by Brutii

"Test run?" dirmire said,"so you want me to test your undead weopon of mass destruction?"

"Your skeletons are..." the man paused and looked at the creature, now surrounded by masses of bones "...were, the test run, but undead trolls are hardly fair"

"not fair?" Dirmire said confused,"It's hardly unfair. I have an undead dragon and it didn't become strong on its own; it fought things way tougher than it is like two undead mamoths and a undead giant at once."

"Too old? Lord Aardorn too old? Oh i don't think so, and i cannot control your men, i am an adviser, a tactician, not a leader. They refuse to listen to me because i am a woman, and an elf. Now come on, we are going back to Skyrim, back to your land." Aria said with a slight smile.

Iodiria stopped for a moment... she could sense a being of immense power, two to be precise, locked in a viscous battle... she honed in, painting the picture of the castle in her mind. "Perhaps i should investigate... it would give me something to do apart from think of how to kill myself."

Selene also felt the two necromancer battle, she shifted uncomfortably in her chair at Eloise's house and said "Dirmire... and that man."

"not fair?" Dirmire said confused,"It's hardly unfair. I have an undead dragon and it didn't become strong on its own; it fought things way tougher than it is like two undead mamoths and a undead giant at once."

"No" the man said "You train something by pitting it against things slightly harder than it's self, my creature barely knows how to walk!"

"Hey! I age you know!" Aardorn said, smiling "The day will come when Aardorn the brave becomes Aardorn the senile!"

Edited by Brutii

"One gaint then," Dirmire said and one gaint turned to dust and fell to the ground. They other stood there and then charged at the monster.

"The monster jumped to the side and swung it's sword at the monsters leg "SMASHY SMASHY!" it shouted