The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"I expected you to be better then this. Never forget boy, that i found you a crying wreck, you were nothing, and by the looks, you are still the same man. Broken, pathetic, weak. I had at least expected you to be a brother to your sister, an uncle to your neice and nephew. And if that failed, i would have thought you could conjure up better than an undead troll." Iodiria said softly.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you now it fells like to be hated by your sister when you die," Dirmire said as looked at Ioderia,"Do you what it fells like to be hated by everyone, Do you know what it feels like to be shunned by your family and forced to live in cave for 20 years." Edited by Meciathe

"Do you know what it feels like to have your entire world turned upside down? everything you ever thought true a lie, every prayer a curse, every breath a suffocation? Do you know what it feels like to deliver the killing blow to the ones you loved? worshiped? prayed to? Have you ever slew a god while she was defenseless and weak? out of her mind with losing her divinity? No, i thought not. But i just hoped you would have turned from this path. Matters little though, for i imagine that you shall be destroyed one day soon." Iodiria said again softly, with no anger or sternness in her voice.

"Don't ask me to do that, or i will. Only once i am done, there will be no body, no ash, and no soul. I will purge everything, and wipe all of the power from you. No coming back once a god is done, not even necromancy could save you." Iodiria said calmly.

The man was ranting now "WHAT IS THIS?! A f***ing REUNION TOUR?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO COME BURSTING INTO MY CASTLE?!"

Iodiria turned around, her face calm and serene, she looked at the man and said "I appologise for bursting in, forgive me. I am Iodiria, the Goddess of Trials and Prophesy. Lord high Councillor of Great House Dagoth, and the Queen of Morrowind."

"And what are you here for?" he asked

"I sensed two beings of dark power locked in battle, namely yourself and Dirmire, so i came to investigate... and i really needed to get out." Iodiria said emotionless.

"Well stop investigating and go away! I am going to have to put an anti teleport shield or something here!"