The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hold your tongue, or i will wipe this place off the face of nirn. Then what will you do you filthy necromancer?" Iodiria said, her calm demeanor gone.

"You underestimate me and over estimate that stupid heart"

Iodiria laughed and said "And you seem to underestimate me and the heart. I actually am aware of you power, which i estimated correctly. And the heart is simply the means to an end, it gives what it contains unwillingly, but loves it's children deeply."

"You have not estimated my power correctly, that which has been seen to day is but a taste of what I can do, you and the other false gods breed hate and anxiety, I breed salvation"

"You breed filth and squalor, you are a disgusting blotch on the face of this world, you are sick and evil. And i am no false god, seemingly you have not done your research beforehand. I claim not to have ascended, i claim not to be worthy of worship, i do not conceal that which i am, nor where my divinity has come from. The tools of kagrenac were not used for my divinity, and unlike the tribunal i am directly part of the heart, i am what it created willingly, rather than being abused with the tools to force divinity." Iodiria said calm and serenely.

"You breed filth and squalor, you are a disgusting blotch on the face of this world, you are sick and evil. And i am no false god, seemingly you have not done your research beforehand. I claim not to have ascended, i claim not to be worthy of worship, i do not conceal that which i am, nor where my divinity has come from. The tools of kagrenac were not used for my divinity, and unlike the tribunal i am directly part of the heart, i am what it created willingly, rather than being abused with the tools to force divinity." Iodiria said calm and serenely.

"You misunderstand me, as you misunderstand yourself." the man said "You claim that you claim not to be worth of worship, yet you still refer to yourself as a goddess, your choice of words is clearly poor"

"I refer to myself as such because it is the truth, i am a goddess. I claim not to be worthy of worship, and those who willingly chose and deem me worthy in there eyes are the ones who worship me. My choice of words are perfect, for they are true. In my eyes i am not worthy of worship, but should the dunmer worship me i shall do what i can with my divinity to hear there prayers. I am a goddess by state of being, not by choice."

"I refer to myself as such because it is the truth, i am a goddess. I claim not to be worthy of worship, and those who willingly chose and deem me worthy in there eyes are the ones who worship me. My choice of words are perfect, for they are true. In my eyes i am not worthy of worship, but should the dunmer worship me i shall do what i can with my divinity to hear there prayers. I am a goddess by state of being, not by choice."

"No, it is not" the man said "But I think you have wasted enough of my time, now be gone, for I have more pressing matters to attend to" he waved his hand dismissively