The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And you have wasted enough lives, enough breath, you are a disease to be purged, nothing more, and you shall face your punishment by the divines. You may think yourself powerful, be as cocky as you like. For arrogance is a sin, and you are but full of it."

"The living is the disease to purge, living are weak, in both body and spirit, the dead are the way forward, and you cannot see it, you only see it once you experience both lives"

Iodiria smiled and said "I have experienced death, i have died, my heart stopped, my body cold, my life extinguished. I do understand what you are saying, but without the living there can be no dead. I am not truly alive, this is simply my solid form in the realm of nirn."

"You still do not understand, you are still living, one day, you will all understand, every last one of you"

"I hope that you were not expecting this place to still stand and your evil here to continue? Consider this a gift from the living." Iodiria said, suddenly there was a great burst of holy energy, and the very walls of the castle began to crumble, as they dropped to the floor they disintegrated into nothingness. The whole castle was coming down, and any undead or other experiments were burnt to nothing in the holy flames. Iodiria vanished in a ray of light, as the ceiling in that area of the castle began to fall.

Selene sat in the chair and said "Now i would love to stay and chat but.. you know, i have matters to attend and such."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"I hope that you were not expecting this place to still stand and your evil here to continue? Consider this a gift from the living." Iodiria said, suddenly there was a great burst of holy energy, and the very walls of the castle began to crumble, as they dropped to the floor they disintegrated into nothingness. The whole castle was coming down, and any undead or other experiments were burnt to nothing in the holy flames. Iodiria vanished in a ray of light, as the ceiling in that area of the castle began to fall.

Selene sat in the chair and said "Now i would love to stay and chat but.. you know, i have matters to attend and such."

There were screams inside the corridors, but they were not the mans, they were those of people inside the flames, the man smiled sickly "Beauty galore, I forgot I don't even need to do my job, the living do it for me!" he was speaking and acting in a rapid fashion, so his words sounded high and were rammed together the flames came towards him "Oh no you don't!" the wind changed and blew away the flames from him, he laughed "The living are so stupid, my experiments may be burning, but I can start again besides" he looked at his creature "I have flaws to fix in this" he waved his hand and the creature flew off the ground and into the fire "now, what about the ceiling? Oh well, not really my castle anyway" with that, he vanished

OOC: Well that backfired horribly... poor people :( Ah well, Iodiria does not really care for them. Oh and just to make it clearer (I know the heart of Lorkhan and such are very vague) But Iodiria is not alive, hell in a sense she is not even real :ohdear:

Iodiria returned to the heart chamber, she sat upon her throne and sighed... soon she drifted to sleep, the soothing chimes of the heart to accompany her.

Selene got up and looked at Eloise "Well, should Tom paint anything large enough to decorate a wall, please come and see me. Now goodbye." Selene said, she Teleported away.

The man stood on a far away hill One day, the truth will be seen and all shall know the tranquillity of death he thought the false gods shall burn in the fires of truth, and plead for forgiveness in deaths dream kingdom. This is the way the world ends

Dirmire had teleported in the madness and was sitting down on a rock thinking to himself.

Tom ran of to paint more as Selene disappered. Eloise sat there ars started to hug James.

Edited by Meciathe