The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Selene appeared, sitting on a rock near the mysterious man. "Nice thought's, but the living could never understand... their minds are too weak."

"Like yours" the man said, slowly "Corrupted by living influences, living ideals, living thoughts and living feelings"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't try to understand me, don't try to judge me. No-one living nor dead could ever comprehend what happens in my mind. I am myself, and i am not living. The feelings? An act, everything i am a show, a show that has been used successfully to enslave the living."

"No, you have living feelings, living thoughts, a living personality, and if my estimations are correct, you turned for a living purpose"

"I am dead, no heart beat, no feelings. Enslaving an empire would not have been possible without an act. I must embody that which i seek to ensnare. But make no mistake, deep down behind this persona is the evil and twisted vampire, the scourge of cyrodiil i was known as for a time. There was no act, just my vampiric instincts, the living dropped like flies, and i feasted upon there essence... Ahh those were the days, especially raising the bodies to kill there family's in life.... beautiful."

"I am dead, no heart beat, no feelings. Enslaving an empire would not have been possible without an act. I must embody that which i seek to ensnare. But make no mistake, deep down behind this persona is the evil and twisted vampire, the scourge of cyrodiil i was known as for a time. There was no act, just my vampiric instincts, the living dropped like flies, and i feasted upon there essence... Ahh those were the days, especially raising the bodies to kill there family's in life.... beautiful."

"No, you still seem to have living thoughts, and you lack the best quality the dead have" he said

"My thoughts are my own, and you could not comprehend them. Nor can my thoughts be read, if somehow you did manage to break down the barriers i put up, the only thoughts available will be false, fake lies."

"I don't need to read your thoughts, it's easier just to assume, and ussualy more precise"