The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Aardorn looked at Selene "If your here to tell me to go fight another war then the answer is NO, I'm wasted as it is" he said

Coation turned to Gauldoth Half-Dead "I think they took the bait"

"I don't understand what is in this for you"

"You see, that artefact of yours is carrying more than your research, it carries something of value to me, and if I don't get it, there is going to be trouble, and I mean trouble!"

"Then why bring it to me?"

"I believe in mutual profit... and it's fun" Coation smirked

OOC: be back in 7-10

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh how lovely to see you too old man. I must say you are looking very old, the wrinkles are very prominent, as is the grey. But no, i am not here to ask you to fight another war, i am here to ask you to give me the artifact this letter demands." Selene said handing him the letter. "I would rather not kill you for it, but you know how it is."

"Oh how lovely to see you too old man. I must say you are looking very old, the wrinkles are very prominent, as is the grey. But no, i am not here to ask you to fight another war, i am here to ask you to give me the artifact this letter demands." Selene said handing him the letter. "I would rather not kill you for it, but you know how it is."

Aardorn smiled "It is an honour to have said wrinkles and strands of grey, and I am not looking that old. And I am not giving you the artifact"

"Don't make this hard for me Aardorn, do you really think i am planning on handing it over to that maniac?" Selene said to Aardorn with a genuine smile.

Aria looked at Selene and whispered under her breath "*censored*."

"I guess I'm making it hard for you, because I am not telling you where that is" Aardorn said

"Shut up prostitute." Selene said to Aria.

She then turned to Aardorn and said "Why not? what exactly is it? It is not like you have any use for it now is there?W

"Well that last comment just killed the small chance I was going to tell you where it was"